Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Madonna

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I know I am a bit late in posting this but I'm quite looking forward to her new album 'Rebel Heart' coming this year. This is the lead single, I've only heard it on the radio once so far though, but I think it is decent.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous

My fan made music video to Ghosttown,which is the second single off Rebel Heart,my favorite song off the album,and I'm making the best timing possible since the album will be out next week.
    Last edited by sweetlovers1224; 03-11-2015 at 03:32 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetlovers1224 For This Useful Post:

TommyVercetti (03-02-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I got Rebel Heart today, there was 3 versions to choose from... standard, deluxe and super deluxe. I got the super deluxe, it comes in a nice digipak.
    20150309_132337~2.jpg

I would show you other pictures but they are apparently too large. This cover reminds me a little of Erotica.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

Killer Queen (03-09-2015),Moon_Walk (03-10-2015),sweetlovers1224 (03-11-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    I've been meaning to listen to her latest album, but her lead single 'Living For Love' isn't half bad. On a side note though, that was quite a fall she had at the Brit Awards a few weeks ago

I love her song "Hung Up".
    “Sometimes I feel like if you just watch things, just sit still and let the world exist in front of you - sometimes I swear that just for a second time freezes and the world pauses in its tilt. Just for a second. And if you somehow found a way to live in that second, then you would live forever.” - Delirium, Lauren Oliver.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    For those who are concerned about my Ghosttown video,I uploaded it to Vimeo.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I am really digging the title track right now (it is only on Deluxe/Super Deluxe Editions though)

With the lots of alternatives for women accessories to don- strapless bras, nippies, tube bras, I agree showing some parts is just craving for attention. But finding the right strapless/backless bra size is a challenge to many due to our different breast shapes, asymmetry of the girls and unproportional breast to bust size. As for me I have plus size balls but a slightly leaner bust. So I would find that either the band line fits perfectly but the breasts overflow and they can’t breathe, or the cups snuggly fit but the whole thing is just saggy and I have to keep on lifting it up. The trouble is worse if you want to go strapless. One option is to customize but I’ve found great comfort in Vanity Fair bra for large breasts. The unlined strapless brassiere has smooth edges that don’t stress you all day. It also has a silicone underline to ensure that it stays put even when you are on a high activity.
    The cups are full coverage and padded but a front gore still lets you look girly and sexy. Overall, the great strapless bras for large breasts and the strapped as well, should fully and snuggly cover the breasts, it shouldn’t dig into the skin, and the band should be the primary support, not the strips. Last but equally important, the bra needs to fit you even when you are on the outermost hooks.
    Last edited by Sydneycl; 05-25-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I don't know what to make of her new stuff, I am happy she is still going and doing what she wants. But I am just not getting into it.