Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad 25 Press Release

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysThere View Post
    Sorry to jump off-topic, but I don't see why people are slamming Vision! I honestly loved the DVD set. Yeah, some of the videos weren't in the absolute BEST quality, but it's so much easier having all of Michael's videos in one set + the video for One More Chance! So, really. Why You Wanna Trip on... the Vision DVD set?

On topic, I'm really hoping that the Estate doesn't fill disc two with remixes and two/three unreleased tracks.
    I vote for a 16-track disc, six remixes and ten unreleased tracks. It's a pipe dream, I know, but wouldn't it be somethin'?
    Well considering all the rumors going around, Michael recorded plenty of demo's for the Bad project, so their is really no excuse for a remix filled cd. Assuming the rumors are true!

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    I'm not expecting any more than five tracks, having got my hopes up enough times in the past. For the Estate and Sony, though, this opportunity doesn't deserve to be ruined, like the TII album.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Bad 25 - Deluxe Edition
    #Bad25Deluxe.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (09-11-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    A year ago already!!! I still listen to these songs on a weekly basis. I'm so grateful that we got a chance to hear these songs. I'd live so see Michael in the studio recording them.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by Crep20 View Post
    A year ago already!!! I still listen to these songs on a weekly basis. I'm so grateful that we got a chance to hear these songs. I'd live so see Michael in the studio recording them.
    same here - the cd is still on the car sterio, only removed a few times 'cause when you drive long, the cd is too short. and to everyone who hates the 3 remixes, my husband hate mj so i turn down the stereo if he is in the car, but last time my dear husband turned it up during one of the bad remixes, and it is so obvious a michael track, but i heard no word from his mouth dissing michael (as usual), he just enjoyed the remixes.

and isn't it joyfull to sing along to alcapone? isn't it something like: "why did you let him get away, after the stare and what you say, [mumble mumble] as cold as ice, strangled my fist and pooked his eyes, she shot as far down is it, down my try to get me ouch" hehe

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    ^^HAHHAAA, Yeah, I have spent the better part of the last year making up words for Al Capone too =) Yours sound better than mine though. I to want for MJ in the studio footage. I hope they release lots of it in the future, but I doubt that will happen outside of snippets in documentaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

toomuch (09-26-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    ^^HAHHAAA, Yeah, I have spent the better part of the last year making up words for Al Capone too =) Yours sound better than mine though.
    It is very obvious Michael went to the studio with a feel, a melody and an idea in his head. I really enjoy how the lyrics make no sense, but even more I enjoy Michael singing he poked his eyes (doesn't he actually make a "poking eyes" gesture in the video on the stairs?)

I saw these lyrics on you tube:
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob4jo5o0CbM
    "Why did you let him getaway, after that story might just say
    Just gunned her down as cold as ice, screaming my face
    "your gonna get it tonight
    she was shot, starting down the street
    Now it's my job to get revenge
    Why did you let him getaway?
    Why did you let him getaway?

Where did he get that from? surely he has a different version to ours

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by krystikel View Post
    [B]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE MAY 21, 2012

25th ANNIVERSARY OF MICHAEL JACKSON’S LANDMARK ALBUM BAD CELEBRATED WITH SEPTEMBER 18 RELEASE OF NEW BAD 25 PACKAGES

[*]A CD containing previously unreleased material recorded in Michael’s personal studio at Hayvenhurst. This material includes early demo versions of songs from the album as well as demos for songs not included on the final album. All of this material is being released as it was recorded during the BAD sessions. Nothing has been added. In addition, this CD will also include new remixes from internationally renowned DJ/producers

www.MichaelJackson.com
    http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson
    #WhosBAD
    It's a shame! Was there any statement why the early demos haven't appeared on the actual release?

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    God, I miss these days. Arguably the happiest and most content the fan community has ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post
    It's a shame! Was there any statement why the early demos haven't appeared on the actual release?
    Nothing was ever said, though I assume it's most certainly a case of pick-and-choose.

I'd definitely trade "Free" or "Don't Be Messin' Around" for an early cut of "Dirty Diana" or "The Way You Make Me Feel," but that's just me.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    I'd honestly rather hear an earlier version of a released track than a sub par unreleased one. Although that's if I was forced, I wanna hear it all.
    Last edited by SmoothGangsta; 09-24-2016 at 07:44 PM.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

AlwaysThere (09-24-2016),Crep20 (09-29-2016),POF (09-24-2016)