Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Is It Sub-Forum: Cascio Discussion

Favorite
    Album
    Bad

Who Is It Sub-Forum: Cascio Discussion

From past experience we know how difficult it can be to moderate discussions about the Cascios and/or the songs credited to them. While we want to ensure that the fans who wish to participate in the discussions have the opportunity to do so, we also want to alleviate some of the burden of moderating the talks as closely as we had before. To do this, we have created the Who Is It? sub-forum. This forum is password protected and will be largely un-moderated.

Regular board rules still apply along with these extras:

1) To gain access to the forum you must PM a member of the team to request the password. We keep a log of each user the password is given to. Do not give the password to anyone else; if we see a member in the forum who is not in our log then we will immediately issue a 7 day temporary ban to that user. We will not be denying the password to anyone so there is no reason to attempt to enter the forum without obtaining the password the correct way.

2) By accepting the password and logging in to the forum, you acknowledge that you are aware the discussions have the possibility of being more heated and intense than what would normally be permitted in the public areas of the forum. However, should there be anything said in the forum that you feel is definitely crossing lines (such as threats, etc.) then we ask that the post(s) be reported so we can step in and handle the situation.

3) As stated above, regular board rules still apply. Although there will be less moderation, we expect you to refrain from disrespecting any fellow members or anyone being discussed in the threads, including the Cascios. Our objective is to allow you a place to have these discussions, not to allow you to bash or disrespect anyone.

4) No links, download or streaming, are permitted to any Cascio material. This is per instructions received previously from the Estate. We will periodically spot-check the forums for any links and a warning will be issued to anyone who has posted one. A second offense will result in an immediate 7 day temporary ban.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to krystikel For This Useful Post:

beluga2805 (06-15-2012),BlooMoon (06-02-2012),ChickenMcNuggets (06-01-2012),Jam2008 (06-01-2012),lomita (06-01-2012),PG13 (05-24-2012),Quench (08-16-2012),Saburo (02-14-2019),scottytodd (06-28-2012),Starchild (07-12-2012),This Is It (06-04-2012)

I don't know if this is the right place to say it, but Im relieved that the whole Cascio situation is receiving very little traffic in the MJ fandom as of now. Its about time. Disregarding what you think of the situation, it was a negative issue that really tore at the MJ Fandom. Its great to see, that it's pretty much behind most fans and we can focus on the celebrations to come, namely Bad25!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moon_Walk For This Useful Post:

anscs03 (06-16-2012),ChickenMcNuggets (06-13-2012),Different Kind Of Lady (06-17-2012),Nesboy43 (06-13-2012),PG13 (06-13-2012),Prince Of Pop (06-15-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Please don't use this thread to discuss this topic in any kind of detail. Those discussions belong in the WII forum. Thanks!

~ "Life should be harmony in this world of self-destruction..." - MJ ~

6. Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Walk View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to say it, but Im relieved that the whole Cascio situation is receiving very little traffic in the MJ fandom as of now. Its about time. Disregarding what you think of the situation, it was a negative issue that really tore at the MJ Fandom. Its great to see, that it's pretty much behind most fans and we can focus on the celebrations to come, namely Bad25!
    If Moon_Walk can post here then I can post too.
    The lack of post doesn't mean people forgot about this issue. It's true that is a negative subject but that's definitely not fans fault.
    Anyway thank God some of us are able to be worried about the Cascio tracks and at the same time be completely happy and exited for Bad25.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angeluz For This Useful Post:

jason 1972 (07-29-2012),mjjvibe (09-03-2013),SoCav (10-07-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Of course you can post about this topic. I simply requested that any detailed discussion be done inside the WII forum.

~ "Life should be harmony in this world of self-destruction..." - MJ ~

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krystikel For This Useful Post:

Angeluz (06-30-2012),ChickenMcNuggets (06-30-2012),DingBat (11-15-2012),mjjvibe (09-03-2013),PG13 (06-30-2012),This Is It (06-30-2012)

10. Quote Originally Posted by krystikel View Post
    Of course you can post about this topic. I simply requested that any detailed discussion be done inside the WII forum.
    Thank you.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    How to get the password?
    I'm interested in reading your opinions about the cascio tracks

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Quote Originally Posted by MJHHInvincible View Post
    How to get the password?
    I'm interested in reading your opinions about the cascio tracks
    As mentioned above, you need to PM a member of the Team, but I'll send you a message now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

MJHHInvincible (08-21-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    I want the password, too, i'm more than interested concerning those tracks! I'm a believer btw...

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    uh oh..... HEHE =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!