Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Spike Lee Bad25 Documentary (contains spoilers)

Can't Wait for the Spike Lee documentary! Ya'll probably saw this, but thought I'd post it anyways.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrBrightside For This Useful Post:

beluga2805 (08-29-2012),ChickenMcNuggets (09-03-2012),Just Like Heaven (08-29-2012),Quench (08-29-2012),Tapioca Beat (08-29-2012)

^^Thanks! Hearing the discription of the documentary from Spike Lee himself really got me excited!! Can't wait for it, either.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beluga2805 For This Useful Post:

MrBrightside (08-31-2012),Quench (08-29-2012)

Spike Lee on Michael Jackson and Bad 25 (69th Venice International Film Festival)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBrightside For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (09-03-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    For the record, a review has said that the ending of the film (a snippet of the Man in the Mirror performace from the Wembley DVD) was bad quality. In case anyone read this, do not lose hope. Editing of the documentary ceased in mid-July, whereas remastering did not cease until early August. Therefore the snippet in the film is more than likely a pre-remastered copy. Not to mention the fact that it was broadcast on a cinema screen.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

Moon_Walk (09-03-2012),Nesboy43 (09-02-2012),Quench (09-02-2012)

I am so excited for this Documentary. Studio footage!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moon_Walk For This Useful Post:

Quench (09-03-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    The "Raison Atittude" video Webster Colcord gave me well over a year ago appears in this documentary.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

Moon_Walk (09-03-2012),Nesboy43 (09-03-2012),tidus72000 (09-03-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    so, can anyone tell me when and how i can see this film? I completely missed anything about a cinema premier until it was to late to get tix, and i can't be arsed to wait for some ****ty UK TV channel to buy, edit the **** out of it and get some ****ty kids show present to fawn all over it like a dribbling mental patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    so, can anyone tell me when and how i can see this film? I completely missed anything about a cinema premier until it was to late to get tix, and i can't be arsed to wait for some ****ty UK TV channel to buy, edit the **** out of it and get some ****ty kids show present to fawn all over it like a dribbling mental patient.
    The DVD/Blu Ray will be released in February, boasting an extra one hour of footage! Exciting!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Moon_Walk For This Useful Post:

Quench (09-03-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    BBC will air this around Christmas time in edited form.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    ^^^GRRR!!!! This makes me so very angry!! The ****ing BBC are so ****, yet expect us to pay them for a channel that fails on every level. I'd love to know what the TV licensing money actually gets spent on, cos it ain't quality programming that's for dam sure (Doctor Who not withstanding). And why do we have to wait till February for a bloody TV documentary? Box office smashes get quicker DVD releases than that! Why not put it out with Bad 25, seeing as how that's what its about, not to mention that by February, most the world will have forgotten about this anniversary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!