Thread: Rumours about a new Michael Jackson Album

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible

Rumours about a new Michael Jackson Album

Ok peeps! This is exciting when you see a tweet or a news that a potential new Michael Jackson album is coming.

Some fan websites and twitter accounts have been sharing news that 14 new songs have been registered to ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers).

As we learn with the last few decades, facts and research are essential to our community and I have the bad job to break the hearts of many fans (including mine), that those songs were already on the ASCAP catalogue for years.

The songs claimed to be new are: Be Me 4 A Day, Descending Angel, Endt It, I Have This Dream, Kreeton Overture, Man In Black, Promise, Rememeber This Night, Seven Digits, Shut Up And Dance, Splipped Away, Stay, Veredict and You’re The One.

We do not know if a new Michael Jackson album is in the making and/or coming soon but the truth is that the news about those 14 alleged new songs are actually not new!

As we have been saying for few years now… FACTS MATTER! So make sure you check sources before getting excited (like I did LOL).

Source: https://www.mjvibe.com/rumours-about...jackson-album/

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Among those recent ascap registrations are also previously released tracks (e.g. BAD25, XSCAPE). So, it's nothing to get excited about.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Like I said in the New Album rumors discussion I started in the Another Day section, I'll believe it when I see it, or it's confirmed by official sources.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Now we can say that it was all fabrication thegreatestartistofalltime twitter accound... Sad but what can you expect