Thread: 'Michael Jackson's This Is It 10th Anniversary Box' Set Available For Pre-Order Now

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible

'Michael Jackson's This Is It 10th Anniversary Box' Set Available For Pre-Order Now

Sony Music and the Estate of Michael Jackson will release MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT 10TH ANNIVERSARY BOX SET, a numbered, spectacularly packaged, custom box with a built-in sound responsive LED light panel on its cover. A collector's dream, each set includes an authentic lenticular concert ticket for the July 24, 2009 performance of This Is it at the O2 Arena, a quality 60 page hardcover coffee table book with full page photographs including over two dozen previously unpublished, the 4LP This Is It album on translucent blue vinyl and a rare promotional 3D enhanced Blu-Ray disc of the film, Michael Jackson's This Is It. Only 1000 copies of the set will be created, and they are available for pre-order now only https://shop-uk.michaeljackson.com/p...ersary-box-set. For a video unboxing of the box set, click https://youtu.be/4_gLDTUjtD0. The MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT 10TH ANNIVERSARY BOX SET will start shipping on 12/11/2019.

Source: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300931099.html

Last edited by Mrinvincible; 1 Week Ago at 11:48 AM.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    While I am happy they are celebrating the 10th Anniversary, this is just way too much money. I already kept my ticket and have the blu-ray and a 2 disc exclusive edition.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

Mrinvincible (1 Week Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyVercetti View Post
    While I am happy they are celebrating the 10th Anniversary, this is just way too much money. I already kept my ticket and have the blu-ray and a 2 disc exclusive edition.
    I wish I had the ticket but I only own the CD and blu-ray. That's good enough for me though.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Oh yes, I forgot I had the CD... another greatest hits with a few bonus tracks.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

Mrinvincible (1 Week Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    This might've been *just about* justifiable for about 150 or 200 quid.

But in the event, pricing in another world. Another desultory MJ Estate release.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

Mrinvincible (1 Week Ago),POF (1 Week Ago),sweetlovers1224 (4 Days Ago),TommyVercetti (1 Week Ago),Zecon (1 Week Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    What a waste. No new footage either. So lame. Box is the best bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

Mrinvincible (5 Days Ago),sweetlovers1224 (4 Days Ago),TommyVercetti (5 Days Ago)