Dangerous

Leaving Neverland Transcript

Transcript Leaving Neverland full 4 hour film | March 2019 | Part 1&2

Full transcript of the 4 hour film
    Leaving Neverland 2019 – Part 1&2

Short instruction:

This is an EXACT word-for-word transcript - with expressions of hesitations
    and pauses (made as ‘..’ or ‘…’) to emphasis speaking speed, expressions
    etc.) It’s a full transcript on what everybody says in this film.

Also included are what people are saying in video clips and voice messages
    in between the interviews.

If you find double words, misspelling or strange words – it is intentional
    and supposed to be that way, because that is how they speak and/or express
    themselves in this film!

There might be a some words, that was very hard to hear the exact
    pronunciation of, so I have guessed the words at those particular places.

(The writers notes are put in blue color in the text)

• Use the search function to search the parts you are looking for!
    • There is a content index, so you can find the “crucial” parts that
    we fans have exposed - a lot easier!

This script is made by a Michael Jackson fan in February/March 2019, taken
    from the full 4 hour film - not the shortened version! This is the easiest
    and safest way, to check what they have actually said in the film and to
    be compared to actual facts and the truth – which we all know is NOT
    present in this fiction!

Note! This is NOT court transcripts – only for the film Leaving Neverland!

Part 1 film duration: 02:01:50 | Part 2 film duration: 02:02:18
    Viewer discretion is advised | HBO Documentary Films 2019
    2019 Amos Pictures / Home box office
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    With this Table of contents, you will get an
    easier access to the most “talked about”
    exposed lies.
    Table of Contents
    DECEMBER 1986.............................................. .................................................. ........................................... 8
    NOVEMBER 1987.............................................. .................................................. .......................................... 9
    In Paris MJ introduced masturbation...................................... .................................................. ................ 17
    Train station .................................................. .................................................. ....................................... 20
    JANUARY 1990 .................................................. .................................................. ....................................... 22
    First sexual experience for Wade .................................................. .................................................. ......... 28
    Ring scene............................................. .................................................. ............................................... 31
    LA Gear photoshoot, do not mention Brandi............................................ ................................................. 34
    Birthday speech from Michael to Wade.............................................. .................................................. .... 36
    Mentioning of Macaulay Culcin............................................ .................................................. .................. 39
    James says MJ gave him alcohol........................................... .................................................. .................. 40
    SEPTEMBER 1992 .................................................. .................................................. ................................... 40
    Mentioning of Brett Barnes............................................ .................................................. ....................... 41
    1993 .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .... 43
    Wade meets Jordy for the first time .................................................. .................................................. ..... 44
    Voice message from MJ in Australian accent............................................ ................................................. 46
    Stephanie Safechuck not saying the truth about 1993 trial .................................................. ...................... 50
    Safechucks get a house from MJ .................................................. .................................................. .......... 50
    James claims MJ told him not to get an education......................................... ............................................ 51
    AUGUST 1994.............................................. .................................................. ............................................. 51
    Bloody underwear......................................... .................................................. ........................................ 52
    NOVEMBER 2003.............................................. .................................................. ........................................ 59
    Mark Geragos speech............................................ .................................................. ................................ 60
    James telling he was asked to testify in 2005 .................................................. .......................................... 60
    James says MJ is an evil man to his mom in 2005 .................................................. .................................... 62
    Wade had asked his mom not to testify........................................... .................................................. ....... 63
    James asked to testify, they go angry .................................................. .................................................. ... 63
    Dinner at Neverland, zooming in dining area .................................................. .......................................... 64

The jury members speak 2005 .................................................. .................................................. ............. 66
    Wade don’t understand it was abuse .................................................. .................................................. ... 66
    2008 .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .... 67
    Wade and Amanda visiting Michaels house with wine 2008.............................................. ......................... 67
    JUNE 2009.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. 68
    Stephanie danced June 25, 2009 .................................................. .................................................. .......... 69
    We were contacted to come to the funeral........................................... .................................................. .. 71
    Wade breaks down, and son is born November 2010 .................................................. .............................. 72
    Wade starting to realize abuse in about May 2011 .................................................. .................................. 75
    Wade breaks the news to his family about the abuse............................................. ................................... 75
    Amanda Robson, no knowledge of child sexual abuse confession .................................................. ................ 77
    MAY 2013 .................................................. .................................................. .............................................. 80
    James comes out after seeing Wade on TV................................................ ............................................... 81
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Part 1
    Start
    Starting with video of a photo session with James Safechuck and
    Michael. The photographer directing the two for the pictures.
    James Safechuck
    I think when I was with him ... he was happy. He was.. at the peak of.. his
    creativity.. and he was at the peak of his success... and everybody wanted to
    meet Michael and be with Michael. He was already larger than life... and then
    he likes you.
    Wade Robson
    He was.. one of the kindest.. most gentle.. loving, caring.. people.. I knew.
    He helped me.... tremendously helped me with my career, he helped me with my
    creativity, all o those sorts of things...... and he also sexually abused
    me..... for 7 years.
    Wade Robson
    I'm Wade Robson. So I was born in Brisbane, Australia.. and.. I am.. the..
    third of 3 kids. My dad, he worked in construction for a while, and then he
    got into.. like the fruit business. So when I was young, he had a couple of
    fruit shops and my mother used to work with him, with those businesses.
    Joy Robson
    Hi, I am Joy Robson and mother of Wade Robson. We were middle class entrained
    family, we lived on 3 acres, we had horses and angora goats and.. a dog named
    Sally. Shane was quite a bit older, he's 9,5 years older than Wade and he was
    already well .. ak.. into elementary school when Wade was born.
    Shane Robson
    It was just a.. like a.. thr.. I think a three bedroom like a three story
    house. We had a pool, it was always like always family over and we had
    parties there and pool parties. Pretty good memories from that place.

Joy Robson
    Chantal was very close with him being 3 years apart, they played together a
    lot.
    Chantal Robson
    Wade was always aaa.. a very sensitive boy. He wasn't really a guys guy he
    wasn't into like.. you know he played basketball for fun as a little kid but
    if you, if he had a choice of doing anything he was gonna read a book or
    listen to music or dance.. you know verses going outside to play football
    with his friends.
    Joy Robson
    He was the youngest in the area so he really had nobody to play with, so he
    and I were very close, we spent a lot of time together.
    *Clip of MJ rehearsing thriller in a studio and parts of the video
    with music*
    I remember one day coming home with the video of Making Thriller. Someone had
    told me that it would be a collectors item. I really wasn't a fan of his but
    I did like some of his music.
    Wade Robson
    Once I saw that tape.. you know, everything changed for me. The music I
    couldn't help.. but move to it .. kinda set me.. on fire. You know, it just
    made everything tingle and it was so exiting. I remember just watching the
    tape over and over again.. pausing.. rewinding - I would just try over, and
    over and over again to really perfect the complexities of Michael's movement.
    I slowly but surely started, you know plastering.. my walls with images of
    Michael. It literally became the wallpaper.. so going to sleep, waking up..
    in.. Michael Jackson land .
    *Clip from a news report from japan*
    Male news voice: "Michael Jackson world tour coincide with the release of his
    latest album, entitled BAD. Sales are good. A half million copies were sold
    the day it went on the market."
    Another male news voice on NBC: "Not since Thriller 5 years ago, has the
    record industry been so focused on a single album."
    Joy Robson
    He would have just turned 5 and people kept telling me you know, he's really
    good you should, you should do something .. with him. That week, a friend of
    mine came to me and said;.... You know Michael Jackson is here on the Bad Transcript Leaving Neverland full 4 hour film | March 2019 | Part 1&2
    tour. I said; yes, actually I thought about buying tickets but I thought he's
    so young, I don't think I.. but she said; You should, you should go, she
    said; There's a dance competition, you should enter him, first price is to
    meet Michael Jackson.
    The competition was only like a week before the the concert and he went into
    the heat, and there were held in a Target store.
    He had his little hat on, his little BAD outfit - my hairdresser had made it
    for him.
    Wade Robson
    I was actually too young, It was like 7 or 8 and up and I was 5 at the time.
    So they said; well, you know he can't compete because of his age, but aaum,
    but we'll let him perform as like a special guest.
    Joy Robson
    He's one of those little things that he got on the stage.. an, everything
    changed, he just wasn't that shy little boy and he got on stage and.. he
    brought the place down everybody was screaming for him. And at the end of it,
    the manager was the judge and he said; well I wanna get out of here alive, so
    I'm going to declare Wade Robson the winner.
    Michael Jackson's people were there to interview and asked him if he could
    speak to Michael what would he say.
    *Clip of Wade being interviewed*
    Wade: I wanna ask him if he would come over for dinner.
    Reporter: come over for dinner? why would you want him to come over for
    dinner?
    Wade 5 years old: I want him to, I want him to show me how he dances.
    Reporter: Oh, but that's a big deal. You gonna see his show, you know that.
    You gonna be able to see him dance then?
    Wade: yeah
    Reporter: You think that's gonna be nice?
    Wade: nodding
    Reporter: Why is that gonna be so nice?
    Wade: Because I get to see him.
    Wade Robson
    You this...complete.. impossibility.. this being... from another world.
    Michael was gonna happen and we were actually gonna meet now. I was just
    exited... beyond measure.

Last edited by MichaelD; 4 Days Ago at 10:24 AM. Reason: typo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichaelD For This Useful Post:

PG13 (4 Days Ago),toomuch (4 Days Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Thanks for this, haven't seen the mockumentary but will take a peek at the notes.