Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson estate attacks 'lurid' documentary

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMJ28 View Post
    I actually wouldn't be suprised, if the producer was a peado himself, tryna cover his tracks and make loads of money. We must all stand firm with Michael and the estate. oh.... anyone doing anything for the 10th year? I wanna meet you guys i'm from NI, but i'm sure I could travel to London or whatever
    I should be in Ulster this August for the 50th Anniversary of Operation Banner in Lisburn.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    This is actually a brilliant letter that also highlights some lies from Dan Reed, Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck.

Letter from the MJ Estate to Plepler (HBO) about 'Leaving Neverland':

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...el-Jackson.pdf
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-11-2019),POF (02-10-2019),sweetlovers1224 (02-12-2019),Vega (02-09-2019)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    This is actually a brilliant letter that also highlights some lies from Dan Reed, Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck.

Letter from the MJ Estate to Plepler (HBO) about 'Leaving Neverland':

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...el-Jackson.pdf
    The letter is great but HBO basically dismissed it and said it makes no difference.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    The letter is great but HBO basically dismissed it and said it makes no difference.
    Of course, they did.

Like I've been telling people, the real battleground is on social media.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (02-12-2019)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Dan Reed
    knew that Michael Jackson’s family and friends, his Estate, and his millions of fans who are
    deeply knowledgeable about the case would have discredited Robson and Safechuck before
    filming began.
    Says it all really. Whole thing, case, doc, allegations etc etc etc, is just laughably bad. Almost as laughable as the "careers" of said accusers. 2 of the scummiest humans currently walking the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Channel 4 will still broadcast the documentary despite the Estate's letter.

No surprise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/enter...-arts-47197243

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Some fans think that all we need to do is refute every point and allegation made directly.

But this is not enough because ALL propaganda relies on emotional manipulation of people. Likewise, Counter-Propaganda relies on a variety of different ways, including pulling at heartstrings.

Yet fear of paedophilia often causes people to lose their minds. And the fear of innocent people being wrongfully accused, lives ruined and convicted is usually outweighed by this fear of paedophilia.

Indeed, people being falsely accused is seen by many as a rare example and this is then used to justify their own actions.

Just to highlight my point regarding fear of paedophilia versus fear of innocent people being convicted, this is a very good overview in a paragraph:

"The more an accusation strikes fears among society, the more likely it is not only believed, but the more likely a mob mentality will take hold, uniting people to act aggressively and without restraint against the accused.

When that happens, logic, reason and compassion are abandoned in favor of sheer violence and total destruction as the emotional fervor escalates to unite the mob in what it perceives not as violence, but as “justice.”

And should the accused be found innocent, none among the mob will reflect on their own actions, but they will instead point to others—including the accused—as the source of violence. They will blame the accused for whatever fallibilities they may have had, they will blame authorities for whatever actions they may have taken, but they will never look to their own actions in destroying the life of another.

Like a firing squad executing the condemned, all will have pulled the trigger, but none will have fired the lethal shot."

Read more at http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/bl...e-all-it-takes

And this is from a person who was falsely accused herself.

Certainly, my own experience living in Northern Ireland bears this out too given the penchant of Irish Republicans for justifying their own atrocities.

Point is, it's a very difficult problem to counter.

But it's helpful to look at all in terms of an irregular, insurgent war concept.

Except here the bullets are words as well as online posts and the bombs are TV broadcast documentaries as well as media articles.

What we need is a strategy and tactics from the MJ Estate.

What the fans really are is encapsulated in a single word - auxiliaries. Essentially, we're the supporting force, the backup.

The Estate actions and fan actions must dovetail with the other for maximum effect.

Yet, as we can see in various forums, the fans themselves are at odds. Most of them are not strategic people. Let's face it, most people do not need to be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

mjjvibe (03-08-2019)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    A thoughtful article which does mention Michael Jackson.

Check the date, by the way.

"In an industry where public opinion is the be all, end all, a character assassination of that magnitude renders the accused a social pariah and you'll be lucky to book a commercial for a local Cash-for-Gold business."
    https://www.theodysseyonline.com/me-...n-life-support

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    So I'm still a bit convinced this will totally destroy MJ. EVERYONE who has a voice and a position of power either is brain dead or clearly has an agenda. The hope of facts actually being spread by anyone with influence is relatively low imo.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Just post a WHOLE lot of respect and admiration for Matt Lucas after reading his Twitter rant about this all. Having seen the "documentary" once he is now a self proclaimed expert on it all and has no doubts of Michael's guilt. ****ing moron! He is literally just repeating the words "watch the film" over and over whilst completely ignoring all the facts and evidence being thrown at him, even by people like Danny Oliver who themselves spent time with Michael at Neverland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!