View Poll Results: Most favorite post 2009 song?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't Be Messin' 'Round

0 0%
  • I'm So Blue

4 30.77%
  • Abortion Papers

0 0%
  • Free

0 0%
  • Price Of Fame

3 23.08%
  • Al Capone

1 7.69%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

1 7.69%
  • She Was Loving Me

0 0%
  • Loving You

3 23.08%
  • A Place With No Name

0 0%
  • Slave To The Rhythm

0 0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

0 0%
  • Blue Gangster

0 0%
  • Xscape

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite post 2009 released songs (original versions only)?

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    Those vocals with similar production using live instruments, hoo! That would've been GITM part 2 and if they were feeling cut and pasty and decided to drop those unused vocal runs from the GITM demo into it it to build a bridge around would've been huge because the leaked production sounds very keyboardy with no groove whatsoever. That said it wasn't supposed to be released but still.

Another Day original just sounded so much better than the retail mix which was totally lifeless in comparison which is totally flipped in STTR as the Tricky dance remix sounded like a through and through MJ song and was way funkier than the retail version and had some of MJs best vocals on it with a beat that did them justice.

Wonder how much truly unheard stuff is left in the vaults? I don't believe their lies that that was all they had because MJ seemed way too prolific for that and when you look at all the registered songs, stuff engineers have spoke on etc... you've got to wonder why they don't use it?
    I love the tricky sttr. It is so good and makes his powerful vocals stand out even more. The original version is dull and the xscape version... yeah, that sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Personally, the way the rock version of Chicago turned out, I think that's what Michael would have wanted. The way he sang his vocals, especially the chorus, it screams rock track. Of the 3 versions of that song, that one just fits too damn perfect IMO.

Same with the 2010 version of Slave. The other 2 versions, MJ's version and the contemporized version, just didn't feel right. When you hit the bridge on the 2010 version (where you can also hear Michael's claps), you can hear him really getting into the vocals. To me, that was a great version.