Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soooo.... 3T eh?

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    Back to the original question, how the hell is there such a strong family resemblance between MJ and his nephews? Did the plastic surgeon alter the entire gene pool?
    Tito's wife (the mother of 3T) was a very light skinned Mexican woman. As the boys have gotten older (Taj especially - he's got some of Tito's weight on him now) they look more black.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vega For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (1 Week Ago),toomuch (1 Week Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Vega View Post
    Tito's wife (the mother of 3T) was a very light skinned Mexican woman. As the boys have gotten older (Taj especially - he's got some of Tito's weight on him now) they look more black.
    Interesting, thanks. It just seems so odd that they all have such a strong family resemblance to MJ which, theoretically, should be impossible.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    Interesting, thanks. It just seems so odd that they all have such a strong family resemblance to MJ which, theoretically, should be impossible.
    Even before MJ had plastic surgery he had a pretty defined and chiseled face, though Tito definitely never did. I think you also have to remember that there was a fair amount of mixing already on Joseph's side (the man had green eyes, not exactly a straight outta Africa look) so MJ and his brothers were probably like 25-30% white (like most African Americans) and maybe had some Native American on top of that. Since most of the brothers married white or latina women, it makes sense that their kids looked pretty mixed.

Here's 3T today:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vega For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (1 Week Ago),toomuch (1 Week Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Thank you. Not so much now but man back then did they look so much like MJ in terms of their features that it really was uncanny. Add in the fact that most of his siblings went and bought the same nose too and it was some Wha? moment in full effect.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toomuch For This Useful Post:

Vega (1 Week Ago)

Like they said, Michael never recorded a full solo demo of that song. But there's a babyface demo with mj in the chrous like the released one.

And btw, the last year in Naples for the MJ Day in Italy there was the 3T and they've sang Why and I Need You with the official instrumentals, and cause i was one of the staff members i was able to attend for the rehearsals... they played these two instrumental and I Need you with only Michael and bgv on the song is so awesome!