Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why do you think MJ chose to not pass on his DNA?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    What "battle"? He did father them. He was their father. I don't really understand what you're trying to prove here? Just because he wasn't their biological father doesn't mean he wasn't their father. Am I the only one confused by this thread?
    People were minding their own business....the press was too...

he's the person who said those three individuals were his biological offspring....he said that....

everyone knows he's not, even those three individuals know this buy now...

he was not being honest w/the public or himself and it was occurrences like this that led to the increased scrutiny/ridicule he found himself dealing with that took the onus and overall focus away from his music.........

an example of it didn't have to be that way......

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by Danileevan View Post
    I thought Tatum denied everything and said she was a whole 12 years old at the time this seduction took place. She said he always talked about sex like a kid and bored her half to death as she was too young to really be interested so much. Someone is lying.

I do not recall who said it above but I always thought that MJ did want to adopt(from the early 80s he said that) but again due to 93 no agency would allow it.

I heard someone once claim that MJ did not want to have to compete with another of himself on earth ...It was an odd statement but I had never heard this idea prior... That MJ might have become jealous of his own blood children so he avoided having them.

Mj had issues with his looks and his genes and perhaps other things about himself that we can only begin to guess on. Maybe he felt having a child via his own loins would pass on some damaged DNA that only his eyes or mind could see. So he felt Nordic Aryan kids were the way to go. He may have even felt he was cursed with something he wanted to avoid... Be it looks or something a bit deeper like thought and mental processes.

And maybe in the end he just did not want Jackson family dna/blood (again tainted in his mind perhaps) to be in this world if he could help it. It may even go deeper than all that in that he may have despised his own Jackson dna above and beyond just his father. He may have even seen it as a spiritual duty to NOT breed.

I see it as probably an entire mix of things from hate of his family to fear of competition OR just plain old refusal to pass certain misery onto the next generation.. In effect only MJ knew. We can only speculate.

. I just do not know why he felt the need to lie about it just so bald faced. Maybe to whip the press and fans into a frenzy any time someone doubted ..And if that was the reason he lied for controversy and press, well it was genius since it still works even today.

Dani
    I think it probably had something to do with it being nobody else's business.

--- Merged Posts ---

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Part of Me View Post
    People were minding their own business....the press was too...

he's the person who said those three individuals were his biological offspring....he said that....

everyone knows he's not, even those three individuals know this buy now...

he was not being honest w/the public or himself and it was occurrences like this that led to the increased scrutiny/ridicule he found himself dealing with that took the onus and overall focus away from his music.........

an example of it didn't have to be that way......
    As usual your posts make no sense and you try to sound smart by acting mysterious, whilst simultaneously saying absolutely nothing.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

TroubleMan84 (07-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    I think it probably had something to do with it being nobody else's business.

--- Merged Posts ---

As usual your posts make no sense and you try to sound smart by acting mysterious, whilst simultaneously saying absolutely nothing.
    according to whom..

I'll respond in detail at a later...there's really nothing mysterious about this topic, either peopel believe he fathered them or don't....no middle ground

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Another Part of Me View Post
    either peopel believe he fathered them or don't....no middle ground
    Do you question or even deny his fatherhood?

Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post
    Do you question or even deny his fatherhood?
    Before I answer that, first and foremost, I'll always enjoy/appreciate the music message MJ provided.......I love the message, the message was real and meaningful........I'm getting all that out the way.....

regarding the question about the lineage of those three children now practically young adults.....

when the news first hit that MJ was having his first child...

based on how everything evolved with his image and what he projected to the public from the late 80s up unto that day unto he made that announcement in the mid 90s......

based on his transformation and the nature of it, my first thought was knowing the situation and how everything evolved, it wouldn't surprise me if he presented a non-black child to the media and claim that he was the natural father.....that he was going to present a white child...........it's one of those things that when you thought it, based on common logic, there's no way that was going to be the case, just for the sake of the benefit of the doubt considering how Michael Jackson looked in his natural state, that no matter how he looked on the outside, he couldn't transform his genes and his lineage......

and then the day hit and the world saw that picture of his first child, and even when I wasn't shocked I was shocked that he did that......and the rest as they say is history

everyone knows he's not their biological father.....

those three human beings need to know what their real lineage is and they have a right to know
    Last edited by Just Another Part of Me; 06-17-2018 at 01:26 AM.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    MJ made it everyone's biz that is the thing you cannot deny. So that statement might be your view SG but it for certs was not his or he would not have gone on like he did insisting these white kids were his. He wanted to make it news and to stir the pot...

APOM,

It may be just me but I do not think anyone here is insisting that MJ was the real father. I do not think that the question was asked IS MJ the father but WHY MJ did not want to pass his DNA on.

Overall most of the folks on this forum from what I gather do not blindly believe that those kids are genetically his. Again maybe I am not seeing the insistence that he is the father that you are in this thread.

Also if those kids WANT to know who fathered them they can know..If they are ok with not knowing and just want to be accepted into the Jackson family as any adopted kid might want that is a ok too. I see no issue with the Jacksons having open arms as an adoptive family..I see no reason why blood should matter at this point...If they want to find their real parents than they should..Like any adopted kid though they have a right to say the Jacksons are the only family they want or need. And fans should really have no issue with them wanting the Jacksons as their only family either.

Dani
    Last edited by Danileevan; 06-17-2018 at 01:36 AM.
    "Take my message to your brother and tell em twice"

"Dancing the Dream"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danileevan For This Useful Post:

Just Another Part of Me (06-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Danileevan View Post
    MJ made it everyone's biz that is the thing you cannot deny. So that statement might be your view SG but it for certs was not his or he would not have gone on like he did insisting these white kids were his. He wanted to make it news and to stir the pot...

APOM,

It may be just me but I do not think anyone here is insisting that MJ was the real father. I do not think that the question was asked IS MJ the father but WHY MJ did not want to pass his DNA on.

Overall most of the folks on this forum from what I gather do not blindly believe that those kids are genetically his. Again maybe I am not seeing the insistence that he is the father that you are in this thread.

Also if those kids WANT to know who fathered them they can know..If they are ok with not knowing and just want to be accepted into the Jackson family as any adopted kid might want that is a ok too. I see no issue with the Jacksons having open arms as an adoptive family..I see no reason why blood should matter at this point...If they want to find their real parents than they should..Like any adopted kid though they have a right to say the Jacksons are the only family they want or need. And fans should really have no issue with them wanting the Jacksons as their only family either.

Dani

I'm mainly speaking overall over the years as a whole..

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Some of y'all spend half your time worrying about someone else's children.
    I was a king under your control...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TroubleMan84 For This Useful Post:

DDFF22552255 (07-14-2018),PG13 (06-28-2018),POF (06-30-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMan84 View Post
    Some of y'all spend half your time worrying about someone else's children.
    You've certainly spent a lot of time of your time focusing on that person's life yourself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Universe For This Useful Post:

DDFF22552255 (07-14-2018)