Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you think MJ chose to not pass on his DNA?

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    My thoughts is basically he didn't want black children because he tried to deny he was black. He wanted to be a white man living a white man's life.

--- Merged Posts ---

Statistically, there's a significant possibility of MJ passing the very genomes that resemble his father, Joseph Walker Jackson, in some way. Can you imagine MJ literally holding a "little Joseph" in his hands? Perhaps, such a thought was scaring him.

To me, this is the most plausible reason why he had borrowed someone else's genomes.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

jaywonder (06-13-2018),TroubleMan84 (06-20-2018)

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    (So Toomuch don't have to taint his superclean image...)
    Bwahahaahaa! You obviously haven't been paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    Bwahahaahaa! You obviously haven't been paying attention
    Oh? Refer me to your sins, please.

Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post

--- Merged Posts ---

Statistically, there's a significant possibility of MJ passing the very genomes that resemble his father, Joseph Walker Jackson, in some way. Can you imagine MJ literally holding a "little Joseph" in his hands? Perhaps, such a thought was scaring him.

To me, this is the most plausible reason why he had borrowed someone else's genomes.
    I don't know Paris, Prince and Bigi's DNA makeup nor have I really cared, but this is the reasonable reason imo

Michael denying he was black and living a white man's life......I don't subscribe to that at all and that first part doesn't even make sense
    Last edited by jaywonder; 06-13-2018 at 06:55 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaywonder For This Useful Post:

TroubleMan84 (06-20-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    I doubt MJ thought about the race of his children as much as you guys seem to.
    he definitely thought about it, that's why he posed 3 kids that everyone knows deep down he did not father to be his biological offspring.

He did not father those kids and that's the problem, and the flack that it has caused, particularly with his family has been the most troubling because everytime real kinfolk/lineage of Michael Jackson comes on TV or does any sort of interview, first and foremost they have to address the wellbeing of those 3 kids/now young adults.........the family has to take a back seat to a situation that's not even genuine......

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Oh? Refer me to your sins, please.
    Like I said you havenít been paying attention as I probably say the most out there stuff about MJ as I hypothesise from my armchair and almost all of it is far off the well beaten ďbut he was an angel!Ē (sniff) path as my interest runs more to the mind and not the man.

For now I just wanted to know what others made of this topic before I get funky up in here.

Favorite
    Album
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    He didn't have a sexual partner he could have children with other than Lisa Marie. He wanted kids, Debbie said she would, and Klein, in Michael's eyes a world-famous medical doctor who was a professor at Harvard (=good genes), would father them. No complications because the biological father was a gay man with no kids of his own, and the mother was either lesbian or asexual with no desire to have her own kids at any point in time. Simple as that. A no-brainer deal for Michael...
    Way easier than adoption. No chance of the kids coming from a junkie parent. With him being married to Debbie, no questions about why he's adopting instead of having his own...

Of course later on it probably dawned on him that the kids are white and it's a problem. And of course later Klein had gone completely bonkers. And of course later Klein was bound to a wheelchair and died young. And Debbie almost died of cancer. So maybe not such a great decision in hindsight...
    Last edited by kaka; 06-13-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    He didn't have a sexual partner he could have children with other than Lisa Marie. He wanted kids, Debbie said she would, and Klein, in Michael's eyes a world-famous medical doctor who was a professor at Harvard (=good genes), would father them. No complications because the biological father was a gay man with no kids of his own, and the mother was either lesbian or asexual with no desire to have her own kids at any point in time. Simple as that. A no-brainer deal for Michael...
    Way easier than adoption. No chance of the kids coming from a junkie parent. With him being married to Debbie, no questions about why he's adopting instead of having his own...

Of course later on it probably dawned on him that the kids are white and it's a problem. And of course later Klein had gone completely bonkers. And of course later Klein was bound to a wheelchair and died young. And Debbie almost died of cancer. So maybe not such a great decision in hindsight...
    Debbie Rowe isn't a lesbian by any account.

And it's striking how much Paris looks like Debbie, and how Prince looks like Arnold Klein. Really an even split - Debbie and Mike could have made some very cute babies if they wanted to (I always thought Debbie was actually kinda pretty, in a very tough way - Paris is the same).

Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    Like I said you haven’t been paying attention as I probably say the most out there stuff about MJ as I hypothesise from my armchair and almost all of it is far off the well beaten “but he was an angel!” (sniff) path as my interest runs more to the mind and not the man.

For now I just wanted to know what others made of this topic before I get funky up in here.
    Yes, I've seen your posts analyzing the man. Dani is a big fan of them, I remember. Yes, get funky... By all mean I get this whole forum has allowed showcasing the darker side of Jackson, more than other forums, so I thought you weren't that much of an outcast. At least compared to me someone thats borderline bannable already and has been asked to leave several times.

As for other comments here. There's traces here and there that he had complexities being black. I honestly think thats the case. Dying your babies hair blonde is at least very eccentric.

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Dying the kids hair, eh? Another interesting point to consider for sure.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not to up on this whole aspect of MJs life, but wasn't he donor shopping and asking people he liked/admired for sperm and eggs before his kids were conceived? IIRC he also had a list that had things like "Good eyesight" and other traits listed.

Anyone feel like piping up with some background info on this so we can get a discussion popping?