Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Reflecting back on the 2005 trial

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Guy,

I was joking when I said people love the drama, I meant in general on many forums people seem to adore drama despite them denying it.

Personally I feel the term gas lighting being used in this thread is a incorrect usage, if one were to go back to my threads in the past and read the responses it is very clear I am not the abusive person in the slightest not until others claws came out and the worst insults were hurled at me...Nor have I lied about what I know or really feel....To think I would be able to gaslight even 1/4 of a forum (from a distance no less)really puts me in the mind to think that whoever believes this also believes that the folks here are generally rubes that are easily fooled manipulated and shaken to their very core. Who have started to question their own reality simply because I as a big fan as well have very different views on MJ......I highly doubt any of that is the case. Or I at least hope so.

I have only wanted to know about peoples doubts in the past not argue point by point...As I have seen these same fights go on and on..With nothing whatsoever solved in the end.

PG, the fact you insulted me right out the gate as being NON intelligent on top of being manipulative and passive aggressive, not to mention you are claiming despite what I say that you "know" what I am feeling or thinking when I like a post, and of course the classic idea that everyone else is being condescending when the REAL truth is you have no issue joining right in in the worst way.

For myself I do not debate and insult others and would expect pretty much the same respect from my fellow debaters...So even right there I am out as I do not enjoy bash fests...

Gary,
    For some reason I recall a post long ago where you stated that you no longer cared who thought MJ was guilty and that you had regrets about the time you lost arguing with those that did... I suppose that is not the case anymore?

If you are going to change the rules on what I can discuss to help inform others about why I have come to my conclusions (only the 05 case can be discussed you have said) I can respect that to be sure.

That being said for me it has been MJ patterns over the long term that have led me to where I am at as far as guilt...So with that being the case and all the above being said on insults that are uncalled for... At least on this thread I have nothing more to add. Unless it starts veering to other matters that I can and will comment on.

Dani
    Last edited by Danileevan; 04-27-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    "Take my message to your brother and tell em twice"

"Dancing the Dream"

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Someone is just not getting the hint, are they?

Like I said, if they wanna bash Michael, MJFacts is still around, go there.

Honestly Guy and that woman need to go leave. They've overstayed their welcome.
    I was a king under your control...

As I said to Smoothgangsta, this thread withers away the day you guys stop giving it attention.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Like I said, you overstayed your welcome here.
    I was a king under your control...

I don't care too much, sorry. As I said, I'll probably only respond if things I've said about the 2005 case is replied to again. I'm not that active here otherwise.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    I'm closing this until I've got my own Internet connection set up. I've just moved house. ;-)
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

Remains (05-06-2018),SmoothGangsta (05-07-2018),TroubleMan84 (05-08-2018)