Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: List of Michael's Unreleased Material

Favorite
    Album
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlovers1224 View Post
    I just hope that before I die that Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me is shared online in full. It's such a tragedy that those who own the track are too greedy to share the full thing,especially knowing good and damn well The Estate based on their track record won't ever share the full thing and if they do remix it in some god awful fashion.
    I recently paid to hear the full song. It's nothing special in Michael's discography but still very enjoyable. Compared to the other Jerkins songs on Invincible, it feels like every element has a bit more room to breathe. The ending has an additional hook that doesn't appear earlier in the song and it's VERY catchy -- I'm surprised they haven't used it in any of the other songs that were released, it would have made a solid chorus. The song itself is exactly in the same league as Invincible, Unbreakable, and Heartbreaker. If it replaced any of these it wouldn't have made the album any worse or better.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaka For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (01-12-2020),POF (01-12-2020),SmoothGangsta (01-12-2020),sweetlovers1224 (4 Weeks Ago)

Favorite
    Album
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    I recently paid to hear the full song. It's nothing special in Michael's discography but still very enjoyable. Compared to the other Jerkins songs on Invincible, it feels like every element has a bit more room to breathe. The ending has an additional hook that doesn't appear earlier in the song and it's VERY catchy -- I'm surprised they haven't used it in any of the other songs that were released, it would have made a solid chorus. The song itself is exactly in the same league as Invincible, Unbreakable, and Heartbreaker. If it replaced any of these it wouldn't have made the album any worse or better.
    To add a little more to the above: I feel like parts of this song were recycled in Privacy. The verses have a somewhat similar rhythm to the verses of Privacy, and the pre-chorus is almost exactly the same melody as "now there's a lesson to learn, respect's not given it's earned". But it's a better song than Privacy and less clunky. The production kinda reminds me of what Nick* did with Threatened. Hope it helps ease your minds a little!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaka For This Useful Post:

POF (01-12-2020),SmoothGangsta (01-12-2020),sweetlovers1224 (4 Weeks Ago)