Thread: Scream (New MJ Album)

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    So is no one going to explain the actual ****ing point of this??!?!

I am usually one of those fans that has to buy it all cos reasons. But I think I may have ever to draw a line with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    So is no one going to explain the actual ****ing point of this??!?!

I am usually one of those fans that has to buy it all cos reasons. But I think I may have ever to draw a line with this one.
    Think it's the soundtrack for Thriller 3D. My mate on FB said this:

''Have you seen the new Thriller 3D that's supposedly released soon? I got to see it.
    My friend whom I must've mentioned, worked for Jackson, got a BluRay copy of it from the press conference, showed the whole 4 minutes of it, that's been released as a "snack".
    It's waaaaaayyy cooler than the original.'' Idk wtf he meant by snack but I'm guessing this is possibly the soundtrack album, though it could be the soundtrack for the Halloween special.
    Wtf knows but it's a massive let down.

--- Merged Posts ---

Blood on the Dance Floor X Dangerous (The White Panda Mash-Up) just leaked recently and it's been pulled down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N9DFYsYdSk

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    http://scream.michaeljackson.com/sha...a-mashup-vevo/

direct link: http://embed.vevo.com/?isrc=USSM2170...partnerAdCode=

edit:

SCREAM high res artwork http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/...100000-999.jpg

--- Merged Posts ---

http://www.michaeljackson.com/news/m...-september-29/

MICHAEL JACKSON SCREAM ALBUM SET FOR RELEASE ON SEPTEMBER 29 ON CD AND DIGITAL (AND ON OCTOBER 27 ON GLOW-IN-THE DARK VINYL)

NEW “BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR X DANGEROUS” MASH-UP PREMIERES EXCLUSIVELY VIA SHAZAM TODAY

FAN CELEBRATIONS TO BE HELD WORLDWIDE

On September 29, Epic/Legacy Recordings, in collaboration with The Estate of Michael Jackson, will release Michael Jackson SCREAM, a collection of 13 of his all-time most electrifying and danceable tracks including “Ghosts,” “Torture,” “Thriller,” and “Dirty Diana.” Additionally, SCREAM includes a newly created bonus track, “Blood on the Dance Floor X Dangerous,” a high-energy five-song mashup from the acclaimed remixer The White Panda who created a seamless new musical experience.

Starting today, fans will be able to access the “Blood on The Dance Floor X Dangerous” mash-up of “Blood on the Dance Floor,” “Dangerous,” “This Place Hotel,” “Leave Me Alone,” and “Is It Scary.” The mash-up by The White Panda premieres exclusively on Shazam where for the two hours between 7am-9am ET fans can Shazam any Michael Jackson song and unlock the newly imagined track.

The track will also be offered as an instant grat track when you pre-order SCREAM digitally and will be available on all streaming platforms.

The choice of tracks for SCREAM reflects The King of Pop’s affection for this time of the year and its themes of costumes and disguise, darkness and light, character transformations and surprise. The album will be available in two physical formats, CD and glow-in-dark vinyl (available October 27) each containing a poster unique to the format. Fittingly, the poster and cover art conceal the first ever AR (augmented reality) experience created for a Michael Jackson project.

Each track on SCREAM is remarkable in its own way. For example, “Dirty Diana,” was the fifth consecutive No. 1 song from the album Bad which shattered records for consecutive chart topping singles off a single album; “Thriller,” penned by Rod Temperton, was the seventh of an unprecedented seven Top 10 singles from Thriller, the biggest-selling album of all time; and the Top 5 hit “Scream” is the only duet between Michael Jackson and his sister Janet. Also included are fan favorites from The Jacksons’ albums – “Torture” and “This Place Hotel” (the first single to be written, composed, and arranged solely by Michael); and, making its first appearance on a Michael Jackson album, “Somebody’s Watching Me,” the international 1985 hit by Rockwell featuring an iconic hook sung by Michael.

SCREAM is available for iTunes pre-order now: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/SCREAM_itunes. SCREAM is also available for pre-order on CD: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/SCREAM_amazon and on collectible, glow-in-the-dark 2LP vinyl (which will be released on October 27): https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/SCREAM_VINYL.

Fans are invited to Official Michael Jackson SCREAM Album Celebrations this fall. These celebrations will take place in six major cities around the world: Paris, London, Sydney, Berlin, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. The events will include screenings of Michael’s seven short films from the SCREAM album including the full-length 40 minute Michael Jackson’s Ghosts, rarely seen following its initial screening at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival. An after party will follow. More information on the Official Michael Jackson SCREAM Album Celebrations will be announced in the coming days.

OFFICIAL SCREAM TRACKLISTING:
    1. This Place Hotel
    2. Thriller
    3. Blood On The Dance Floor
    4. Somebody’s Watching Me
    5. Dirty Diana
    6. Torture
    7. Leave Me Alone
    8. Scream
    9. Dangerous
    10. Unbreakable
    11. Xscape
    12. Threatened
    13. Ghosts
    Bonus Track: Blood On The Dance Floor X Dangerous (The White Panda Mash-Up)
    Last edited by POF; 09-06-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I can just make that playlist on my ipod. Not worth getting just for a mash-up mix. It could have included the extended version if Torture.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyVercetti View Post
    I can just make that playlist on my ipod. Not worth getting just for a mash-up mix. It could have included the extended version if Torture.
    I'm sure all the other tracks will be remixed too??? Hope so lol. If not I'm streaming before I actually do buy it just incase.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    I think we can expect releases like this for the foreseeable future.

--- Merged Posts ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinvincible View Post
    I'm sure all the other tracks will be remixed too??? Hope so lol. If not I'm streaming before I actually do buy it.
    Nah, it's just originals.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    I think we can expect releases like this for the foreseeable future.

--- Merged Posts ---

Nah, it's just originals.
    REALLY?????? ****! That's pathetic asf lol. Most of the tracks aren't even Halloween-ish!

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I get that they are trying to go for dark songs sort of... but if they have put Heartbreak Hotel on there then why not Billie Jean, Who Is It, heck even Smooth Criminal is about a murder. And no Is It Scary?
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (09-09-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    I'm disappointed if this album is infact filled with some original tracks that aren't even Halloween-ish, nor ain't remixed to give that kinda vibe.
    ****! Wtf were they thinking? lol