Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Scream (New MJ Album)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I'm not sure I could be less overwhelmed for this if I tried. That tshirt design is kool though, so guess that's something........ Right!??
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    Why would it feature monster?

Because its a scary song?

At least in the sense that some people thought that the obviously white, late 20s, goat straining vibrato voice was actually MJs. Who knows maybe they'll include some shower screen and a bit of PVC pipe to increase the "authenticity" this time round?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toomuch For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (09-05-2017),Danileevan (09-09-2017),SmoothGangsta (09-05-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    Who knows maybe they'll include some shower screen and a bit of PVC pipe to increase the "authenticity" this time round?
    Here ya go!

Convinced now?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (09-05-2017),Danileevan (09-09-2017),mjjvibe (10-05-2017),SmoothGangsta (09-05-2017),toomuch (09-05-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    oh you guys
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    If it includes Halloween themed songs then it is gonna be a very short album. Hoping for more info on this soon. Maybe a version of Threatened but real instruments would be nice.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

mjjvibe (10-05-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Look, if this had an alternate take on Thriller, early versions of Ghosts, the full classical music score to the film Ghosts, a Dangerous-era version of Is It Scary and Blood on the Dance Floor, a reworked Threatened with instruments like in the TII rehearsals, Chicago 1945, Ghost of Another Lover, a solo version of Scream, a nice mashup of these songs and maybe some unreleased mixes of reissue singles that were never released - I'd probably buy it. Knowing that It will probably be all the above in their album version, except for Chicago 1945, GOAL and the score, with (if we're lucky!!) the Thriller video and a randomly thrown in Billie Jean Motown 25 thing - I'll pass.

--- Merged Posts ---

By the way, teasing this with Dirty Diana, BOTDF and Ghosts? Lame selection really.
    "and the reason... is because there is nothing."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MJHHInvincible For This Useful Post:

DingBat (09-05-2017),SmoothGangsta (09-06-2017)

11. Could they have put any less thought into the title? I swear the execs must have been combing through the discography looking for scary titles for a Halloween Cash grab and saw "Scream" and said "There we go! That's gotta be a scary song right!?" I know this is going to be lousy, the only decent release aside from the TII film was Xscape just because we got the demos...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to james283126 For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (09-09-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I have a strange feeling this is gonna turn out the be the soundtrack for either that This Place Hotel cartoon, or another cirque show with a halloween/"horror" theme.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (09-09-2017),Sage X (09-06-2017)

oh wow. I thought it was some fan made thing at first.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    We need some more info on this... not just drop a teaser. Explain wtf this is.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar