Thread: Asexual Michael Jackson Fans: My FB group!

Asexual Michael Jackson Fans: My FB group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2114...7/?pnref=story

It's hard out there for a proudly asexual MJ lover! Most mainstream fan groups and forums are full of ignorance about this much-misunderstood orientation. If you're asexual or at least ace-friendly, chamone on in!

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    I guess I'm one of those people who are "full of ignorance" then TBH, as I'm not the biggest believer in the whole 'asexuality' thing.

But that's a whole different and, I'm sure, very controversial discussion. I wish you well with the group.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (06-22-2017)

If anyone doesn't understand asexuality, I suggest going on asexuality.org. They have an excellent FAQ for anyone trying to wrap their minds around this misunderstood orientation that approximately 1% of the general population has.

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DingBat For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (06-22-2017),PG13 (06-23-2017),SmoothGangsta (06-22-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    For myself I believe he had some tendencies that ran in an asexual manner, but I do not believe the man was totally inexperienced. I question though, why a man would need other guys sperm to make his kids..When clearly he had his own..Perhaps it had something to do with race, but that is a whole other topic.

Fact remains MJs sexuality has always been a front page issue of debate and curiosity from his young adulthood onward..One moment he is a macho almost over the top performer with his peacock pointing, his fierce dancing, his commanding on stage aura, almost like some 4 star General., His twisted up face's as if he his literally taking out masculine sexual(possibly frustrated) energy in front of his audience...He never performed or dressed in a way I would call unmasculine sure he played with gender, but nothing like a Bowie or Prince, Boy George.

I can recall a mag of Japanese origin during the Bad tour stating, how steamy and sexual he was onstage, yet he is a virgin..I still do not recall if he stated as such to anyone at that point (I think he said this very early on though), or people just thought that up.

At the same time, if you are a born performer you can fake anything.

Off stage he could hardly talk about a kiss, let alone sex. This powerful sexual beast onstage, and a child off, who might have had maybe one believable romance (which came at such a convenient time many including myself doubt it.) This total dichotomy just invites speculation. And just perhaps that was his plan, to confuse and cause even more talk as the man knew, at least early on how to get people obsessed with everything about him.

I can never know either way, all I recall is he admitted to Glenda he had not had sex/love in his 30s, but he did WANT it. Take that as you will.

Dani
    Last edited by Danileevan; 06-22-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    "Take my message to your brother and tell em twice"

"Dancing the Dream"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danileevan For This Useful Post:

Kae-Leah (06-22-2017)

To clarify though, this a group for MJ fans who are asexual themselves, or are at least "allies" of asexual people, not necessarily for those who think MJ was "ace", although that does come up a lot because the main reason asexual individuals feel unwelcome in the mainstream "Moonwalker" fandom is because of the hostility toward the idea of him being even the slightest bit asexual.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kae-Leah For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (06-22-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae-Leah View Post
    To clarify though, this a group for MJ fans who are asexual themselves, or are at least "allies" of asexual people, not necessarily for those who think MJ was "ace"
    Acexual...