Thread: What happened to the Joe jackson & Marshall Thompson record label?

Favorite
    Album
    Bad

What happened to the Joe jackson & Marshall Thompson record label?

While the world mourned the loss of MJ, papa Joe and his sidekick were busy promoting their new record label. What happened to it? Just being curious.

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Presumably the same thing as the Jacksons Records label from the early '90s that signed artists like Mendy Lee.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I think I read somewhere that Joe did say he was in total shock that MJ had died and he was not thinking clearly. I can understand that, people do odd things when they are so stunned they cannot cry at first when a loved one dies. I am not defending Joe, I just think he is not the devil most think he is. (in fact I would guess that MJs mama may have lead to more psychic trouble for MJ and the others) They do say emotional abuse (or abandonment) can lead to far more lasting issues than spankings/whippings. I am pretty sure Joe was not punching his kids and knocking them out.

Did anyone read the notes he wrote to each child while he was in the hospital? They were not very deep, and the one to MJ sorta sounded like Joe was a fanboy more than a father, but I suppose in a lot of ways he never had a chance to deeply know his sons.

I have heard nothing more on the album though..Sorry could not be of more help regarding that
    Danielle
    "Take my message to your brother and tell em twice"

"Dancing the Dream"