Thread: Wembley Thriller :)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad

Wembley Thriller :)

Just finished my daily workout were I usually watch a MJ concert while I train.
    It struck me that when I recall seeing this concert for the first time, and the first werewolf comes out of the tent I INSTANTLY knew that it was in NO way MJ. I am not sure why, perhaps the movements were way to exaggerted to be him, that special smoothness that MJ had in his body was off somehow..
    Did anyone else know this right away the first time they saw it?

Danielle

--- Merged Posts ---

OOPS I meant this to be in the cometogether forum I am not sure how to move it.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Danileevan View Post
    Just finished my daily workout were I usually watch a MJ concert while I train.
    It struck me that when I recall seeing this concert for the first time, and the first werewolf comes out of the tent I INSTANTLY knew that it was in NO way MJ. I am not sure why, perhaps the movements were way to exaggerted to be him, that special smoothness that MJ had in his body was off somehow..
    Did anyone else know this right away the first time they saw it?

Danielle

--- Merged Posts ---

OOPS I meant this to be in the cometogether forum I am not sure how to move it.
    Yeah, it is the same on the Dangerous and HIStory tours too, and even more noticeable then because the guy standing in for him is clearly a dark skinned person, where as Michael is very much white by that point. But yeah, the dancing is a dead give away. The stand in does certain moves backwards and over exaggerates them all
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (02-27-2017)