Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Branca: Unreleased Music Unlikely in the Foreseeable Future

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    <watches as the estate heeds this request and creates a dubstep wub laden, synth heavy, trap hi hat having, fruity loops arranged brickwalled monstrosity featuring 2 struggle rappers and autotuned MJ vocals because "thats what the fans want">

Gee, thanks Billyjeanplxiv.
    Sounds promising. How can I contact the estate? With the recent multitracks leaks I can easily copy and paste new[-ly found pre 2009] songs, all I need is a backstreet semi-badass rapper.

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post
    Sounds promising. How can I contact the estate? With the recent multitracks leaks I can easily copy and paste new[-ly found pre 2009] songs, all I need is a backstreet semi-badass rapper.
    Send them an email michaeljackson777@bebo.com, they'll hit you up with a paypal invoice based on the amount of words you've typed in your email so treat it like twitter and go easy on the characters, pay then they get back to you with a reply within 4/8 years, much earlier if you agree to sign over your publishing and hand over your struggle rappers for 360 contracts ala Fats.

It also helps if you buy the official "Vocal Authenticity Kit" for verification due to the nature of the game, you get some basement drywall, a shower cubicle and some PVC pipe along with a secure erase feature for your hard drive to get rid of those pesky scratch vocals all for the one off fee of $59.95

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toomuch For This Useful Post:

Billyjeanplxiv (12-15-2016),BudzMJJ (12-16-2016),POF (12-15-2016),SmoothGangsta (12-15-2016),sweetlovers1224 (12-17-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    @toomuch: I'd like to hire you. You'll become an executive button pusher.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (12-17-2016),toomuch (12-16-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    <watches as the estate heeds this request and creates a dubstep wub laden, synth heavy, trap hi hat having, fruity loops arranged brickwalled monstrosity featuring 2 struggle rappers and autotuned MJ vocals because "thats what the fans want">

Gee, thanks Billyjeanplxiv.
    If the bolded was true, we would have had Dangerous25.

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Pop View Post
    If the bolded was true, we would have had Dangerous25.
    Indeed although it appears the estate (and not just the MJ estate but the ones that govern a lot of deceased artists) seem to piss on what could/should be done in favour of payola placements, recycled garbage and events with next to no thought or planning invested in them.

D25 was such an immense opportunity due to the sheer amount of stuff they had lying around, they could have cranked out something immense...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toomuch For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (12-18-2016),Crep20 (02-07-2017),mjjvibe (02-27-2017),POF (12-18-2016),Prince Of Pop (12-21-2016)

I don't really care, honestly. lol

This is a sad thread. I really think the Michael album put a huge damper on things right out of the gate. MJ wasn't as prolific in terms of completed songs as a Prince or Stevie Wonder. But he does have a lot left to offer, and when you release an album with questionable material out of the gate, you are basically digging a hole. Plus, his executors seem ignorant to his material. McClain is awesome, but Branca not so much.

The future is iffy, which is sad for one of the biggest stars in general, not just music, but in life.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spinsounds For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-06-2017),DingBat (02-05-2017),krystikel (02-06-2017),mjjvibe (02-27-2017),POF (03-10-2017),SmoothGangsta (03-08-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Branca has shown himself to be someone who should stick strictly to the business aspect and stay away from the creative side. If I'm correct, I believe he had a far bigger hand in the creation of almost every posthumous project to date than McClain did?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

DingBat (02-06-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    They're both responsible for every product and deal whether one did more than the other on some things. I think Branca has mostly stuck to business deals whereas McClain has overseen posthumous projects. Of late, depending on McClain's health.

Publicly, Branca is the one to cop any flak since he likes to put his face out there. McClain simply likes to stay in the background. That's just the public face of it all.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Did Branca ever lost words in regard to the legal situation of The jacksons' & Peacock Publishing?