Album
    Off The Wall
    Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    Forgot about that! Easy to do!
    I almost lost faith in you.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    "We have some incredibly exciting projects coming up in 2017, although we probably will not continue to release unreleased music."

Notice he said Continue. Could that imply after the project in 2017?

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by mjjvibe View Post
    "We have some incredibly exciting projects coming up in 2017, although we probably will not continue to release unreleased music."

Notice he said Continue. Could that imply after the project in 2017?
    Yeah I was wondering that too. The wording is very clever in that he could go either way not be lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Orianthi is working with them again as recently as September of this year...

Maybe 2017 will be a double-whammy with the Thriller reissue + an album of new material (which certainly has to be the case, because I cannot understand why they'd hire a studio musician for any other purpose) and then that'll be it?

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    ^Another Thriller reissue? What might its bonus content be? A piece of synthetic fur? A butterfly knife? A DNA paternity test?

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    So nuts, there are so many great tracks that have leaked that would sound ace with a proper bit of mastering and all those alts that could be used to create expanded special editions, not to mention all of the confirmed but unleaked joints that are tucked in the stash and we get statements like this that just piss on my chips.

Looking forward to "MJ and Friends sing tuneful tunes" featuring old vocals over new beats with shoehorned hot for the moment artists trying to capitalize of the impact of a dead man. Yay!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toomuch For This Useful Post:

POF (12-14-2016),sweetlovers1224 (12-17-2016)

8. Betcha Orianthi will just appear on some new take of "Beat It" and that's it.
    There certainly will be no album in 2017, just Thriller-related stuff. As a reminder: the classic outtake "Hot Street" & Co. were scheduled by Sony Music for release in late 2007 until MJ interfered and we ended up with the will.i.am/Fergie/Akon/Kanye mess.
    10 years later the MJ Estate won't hesitate to celebrate another anniversary of Thriller album even though that might be pretty boring to fans who love his later (or anything-but-Thriller) work.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgnex View Post
    Betcha Orianthi will just appear on some new take of "Beat It" and that's it.
    There certainly will be no album in 2017, just Thriller-related stuff. As a reminder: the classic outtake "Hot Street" & Co. were scheduled by Sony Music for release in late 2007 until MJ interfered and we ended up with the will.i.am/Fergie/Akon/Kanye mess.
    10 years later the MJ Estate won't hesitate to celebrate another anniversary of Thriller album even though that might be pretty boring to fans who love his later (or anything-but-Thriller) work.
    I wouldn't mind Orianthi on Beat it. Or a fresh another fresh modern take.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Id really like the music videos or a concert in high quality.

Favorite
    Album
    Music & Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyjeanplxiv View Post
    I wouldn't mind Orianthi on Beat it. Or a fresh another fresh modern take.
    <watches as the estate heeds this request and creates a dubstep wub laden, synth heavy, trap hi hat having, fruity loops arranged brickwalled monstrosity featuring 2 struggle rappers and autotuned MJ vocals because "thats what the fans want">

Gee, thanks Billyjeanplxiv.