Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Thriller-Related Project Confirmed by John Landis

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Well I guess I was wrong....sadly. This is probably one of thee dumbest ideas I have seen to date from the estate. When can we expect a change in leadership. What a effing joke!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prince Of Pop For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (07-13-2017),POF (07-23-2017)

http://www.michaeljackson.com/news/new-estate-project/

That's like the dumbest thing I've ever seen, I don't even know what to say. So what about Thriller on blu ray and all those rumors?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sage X For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (07-13-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Found this on Archives:

FYI More Details - CBS is looking to the music of Michael Jackson for its next project.

The network has teamed with the estate of the late pop star for a new animated special for which his extensive discography will serve as the soundtrack, it was announced Tuesday.

Titled Michael Jackson's Halloween, the hour-long telecast will follow millennials Vincent (MacGyver star Lucas Till) and Victoria (Kiersey Clemons), who meet “accidentally” on Halloween night and find themselves, along with Ichabod the dog, at a mysterious hotel located at 777 Jackson Street called This Place Hotel. Once inside, Vincent and Victoria go an unexpected, magical adventure of personal discovery, culminating in a spectacular dance finale featuring an animated Jackson.

CBS has tapped a variety of network stars past and present for voice roles, including Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming, Jim Parsons, Lucy Liu, George Eads and Brad Garrett.
    Posted by Ivy Smith, I believe.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

6. Attached Images Attached Images

Favorite
    Album
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    Goodbye everyone!

There's nothing left in that 'vault', can't you guys seen the shade game they playing on the die-hard base? They playing yoyo with the fragile emotions of MJ's Army.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory

New Thriller-Related Project Confirmed by John Landis

Hahaha. I just fail to see what this has to do with Michael Jackson. I have to say the Estate even surprised me with this one. They have outdone themselves.

They should just put his name on anything. "Michael Jacksons's Transformers". Why not?
    Last edited by Nesboy43; 07-12-2017 at 03:54 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nesboy43 For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (07-13-2017),POF (07-23-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    A small part of me still has hope that this isn't the same project as the one Landis called "pretty spectacular". It can't be...right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Sage X (07-12-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesboy43 View Post
    Hahaha. I just fail to see what this has to do with Michael Jackson. I have to say the Estate even surprised me with this one. They have outdone themselves.

They should just put his name on anything. "Michael Jacksons's Transformers". Why not?
    Oohh, Michael and Transformers! Two childhood nostalgic trips rolled into one! Don't tempt me!
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (07-12-2017),Danileevan (07-13-2017),Nesboy43 (07-12-2017),POF (07-23-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    A-Are they ****ing kidding!?!??!?! Yet another giant middle finger from the estate to the fans. When is Prince gonna be old enough to take over? Getting sick of this **** now.

Bollox there is no music left 'Niff. You just have no idea what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

Danileevan (07-13-2017)