Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Pitch the Final 2017 Estate Product

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Batcave
    Posts
    3,021

    Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMcNuggets View Post
    FFS FFS FFS DON'T GET ME STARTED DON'T EVEN... SOMEONE RESTRAIN ME PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post
    Someone needs to restrain the sides of his hair.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,566

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    The sides of Jermaine's hair look painted on... but Gavin likes art (if you call Jermaine's hair art).

    Another thread dissing him!
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

    Killer Queen (09-13-2016)

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany, Hamburg
    Posts
    50

    Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    "... While Sambora revealed Orianthi is working on a new posthumous Jackson release (she played guitar on 2010s Monster) the Adelaide-born musician declined to discuss the project any further. ..." (http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entert...64f2800fe5ce25)

  5. #24
    Interesting, I look forward to hearing her on a future track.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Place with No Name... ;)
    Posts
    3,188

    Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkySoul View Post
    "... While Sambora revealed Orianthi is working on a new posthumous Jackson release (she played guitar on 2010s Monster) the Adelaide-born musician declined to discuss the project any further. ..." (http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entert...64f2800fe5ce25)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

    SmoothGangsta (09-12-2016)

  8. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,129

    Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    I was thinking earlier "album full of the leaked dangerous and thriller demo's incoming" They have to release them sometime
    Girl I wanna groooooove

  9. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool (United Kingdom)
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,439

    Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Have to agree with SmoothyGangsta. The Dangerous and Thriller demo's should have been well released.
    Infact, does anyone know how much solo stuff is finished??? Like his recent and final work, of course. We might only have early years of unreleased song's to enjoy if released :/
    I'm worried we wont get much.

  10. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,129

    Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrinvincible View Post
    Have to agree with SmoothyGangsta. The Dangerous and Thriller demo's should have been well released.
    Infact, does anyone know how much solo stuff is finished??? Like his recent and final work, of course. We might only have early years of unreleased song's to enjoy if released :/
    I'm worried we wont get much.
    Apparently L.A Reid picked out 24 songs he felt were complete enough for release for Xscape. Although I think he only picked songs that had mostly finished vocals. So there's potentially more. I would think everything else is very early demos.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

  11. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liverpool (United Kingdom)
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,439

    Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    Apparently L.A Reid picked out 24 songs he felt were complete enough for release for Xscape. Although I think he only picked songs that had mostly finished vocals. So there's potentially more. I would think everything else is very early demos.
    Arghhhh fecking good then

  12. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,129

    Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrinvincible View Post
    Arghhhh fecking good then
    I mean that's 24 minus the 8 on Xscape. Although I honestly doubt he picked them based on their completeness. I'm assuming the leaked ones were included purely because they leaked.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •