Dangerous
    Really? Lol
    I was a king under your control...

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    He's joking! Lol!

And he means Jaffa cakes!
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (06-08-2016),SmoothGangsta (06-08-2016),TroubleMan84 (06-10-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    ^ Thank God you intervened Sir Crocker, I was thinking "I'm not bothering to explain that..." lol.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    JERMAJASTY!?!?!???! WHAT THE **** IS THAT!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    ^a drag?
    "Jermesty" = "her majesty"?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (06-09-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Tito Jackson Signs with Sony Music Japan to release debut album TITO TIME
    Published: 18 November 2016
    .At age 63, and having a career in music for over 50 years, Tito signed with Sony Music Japan International to release his solo debut album TITO TIME.

TITO TIME will be available on December 21st, 2016 on Amazon, CDJapan, HMV and can be pre-ordered and imported from many online music stores such as CDBANQ.com, Barnes & Noble, Mondadori Store, CDBANQ.com and others that offer shipping outside outside Japan.

Tito Jackson debuted in 1969 as a member of the music group The Jackson 5 as a singer and guitarist of the band. Considered "one of the biggest phenomenons in pop music during the early 1970s, The Jackson 5's combination of extraordinary musical talent and choreography has earned the family the status of pop royalty in the music world and was later responsible for providing the launching pad for Michael Jackson’s legendary solo career.

With the songs "I Want You Back", "ABC", "The Love You Save" and "I'll Be There", the Jackson 5 made history in 1970 as the first recording act whose first four singles reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. All four singles were almost as popular in other countries as it was in the United States. “I’ll Be There” remains the best selling single in Motown history. Releasing a succession of four albums in one year, the Jackson 5 had replaced The Supremes as Motown's best-selling group. They continued their success with singles such as "Mama's Pearl", "Never Can Say Goodbye" and "Sugar Daddy", giving them a total of seven top ten singles within a two-year period. Not only did the Jackson 5 become the first group ever to have their first four singles hit #1 on the Billboard Charts, which brought them international notoriety, The Jackson 5 were formally inducted into the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame in 1997 and were the youngest group ever to receive that honor

The Jackson 5 were later known as The Jacksons when brothers Michael, Marlon, Tito, Jackie and Randy signed to CBS Records. Adored by millions of fans the world over, The Jacksons forever changed the landscape of popular music. The Jacksons’ unique brand of soulful pop-funk, their lengthy catalogue of hits, and their impeccable live performances have made them one of the most beloved musical acts of all time. Idols unlike any other in music history, the Jacksons redefined, reinvented, and reinvigorated popular music as we know it. In August of 2016, The Jacksons performed at the Summer Sonic festival in Osaka and Tokyo, Japan.
    http://www.titojackson.com/news/99-t...lbum-tito-time

Wow, its actually happening.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    I will never be able to take this man seriously again due to the fact that his debut album is named Tito Time.

Not sure why that's so funny to me.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    ^It's better than "My name is ...".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

TroubleMan84 (12-07-2016)