Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: This Is It 2?

Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    Chill out love, it's called having a laugh. Jeez...........
    Well, Budz, let’s put it like this (as I know you like for things to be put to you as simply as possible): While we, the public, knew who “Michael Jackson the entertainer” was in show-business, his children, O.T.O.H., only basically knew the man privately — as their father (as “Daddy”) — throughout their early lives.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by DDFF22552255 View Post
    Well, Budz, let’s put it like this (as I know you like for things to be put to you as simply as possible): While we, the public, knew who “Michael Jackson the entertainer” was in show-business, his children, O.T.O.H., only basically knew the man privately — as their father (as “Daddy”) — throughout their early lives.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    LOL. I am not even gonna touch this one as I don;t want to get banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

DDFF22552255 (02-05-2017)

You have made a very good decision, Budz, by your not having responded to me — given how we each have very strong differences of personal opinion on this subject matter and many others. Thank you, I really do appreciate your consideration. I still stand by my view, that one film of “This Is It” is enough; It is plenty that shows Michael doing as well as he could in those rehearsals for the performances in London that otherwise would have taken place, had he lived and been healthy enough to have went on with them. At least, we all can remember him at his best and still enjoy his music.
    Last edited by DDFF22552255; 03-08-2017 at 04:48 AM.