Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easily the best impersonator I've ever seen.

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    I am following him on "Band's in Town" so as soon as shows are announced I will get an email and post the dates here!

Those people make me very sad....................
    Tell me about it. Got a girl on my FB saying she's dating Michael, but yet at times she wants me to role play as him.
    Even went so far to ask me to change my profile pic to him because she was feeling sad. Lol, sent me a picture of herself in a towel a few days ago xD
    My response to that: ''LOL WTF WOAHHHH''
    Lol, Idk what's up with women like this. I attract the attention seeking ones who only ignore you, talk when they want you to cheer em up, only it's not the normal chit chat, just the odd dirty stuff.
    Lol, it's so sad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    I liked his BOTDF performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rnm1q2v57g
    holy mother of sweet juicy pancakes those moves

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AmiroJoe For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (12-31-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrinvincible View Post
    Tell me about it. Got a girl on my FB saying she's dating Michael, but yet at times she wants me to role play as him.
    Even went so far to ask me to change my profile pic to him because she was feeling sad. Lol, sent me a picture of herself in a towel a few days ago xD
    My response to that: ''LOL WTF WOAHHHH''
    Lol, Idk what's up with women like this. I attract the attention seeking ones who only ignore you, talk when they want you to cheer em up, only it's not the normal chit chat, just the odd dirty stuff.
    Lol, it's so sad indeed.
    Yeah, I know the type. Those tramps are everywhere, not just in the MJ fan community. It gets pretty easy to figure them out and now days I just use and abuse em the way they do me
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

Mrinvincible (12-31-2015)