Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's friend and dermatologist, dies at 70

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMcNuggets View Post
    And Ian Duncan Smith!
    I was confusing the name with Ian McKellen for a second and was really confused why you would hate him
    "and the reason... is because there is nothing."

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    @ Nesboy - Yup. And I'd be willing to bet cold hard cash that they're more than just 'rumours'.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Killer Queen For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (10-26-2015),james283126 (10-28-2015),Nesboy43 (10-24-2015),TroubleMan84 (10-27-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Oh ****, I have been away and was not aware of this sad news =( I know he may have aided in Michaels drug problems, but he was still a friend and still had family. It is still a sad loss and people need to show some ****ing respect and decency!! The scum over at MJJC have no ****ing respect for anyone, even themselves!

AND WHO THE **** IS HATING ON ROBIN WILLIAMS!!?!!??!?! I will literally kill a mutha****a!!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Queen View Post
    @ Nesboy - Yup. And I'd be willing to bet cold hard cash that they're more than just 'rumours'.
    I thought he was meant to be Prince and Paris' father, him or big gay Lester.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

Takin' Over! (11-03-2015),TroubleMan84 (10-27-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    ^^ Yup, Prince is (sadly) Klein's double. It does throw up a whole new set of questions... I wonder if he knows the truth. He's almost 19 now. I suspect he may do, now that he's a young adult and not a child.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Killer Queen For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (10-26-2015),TroubleMan84 (10-27-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    ^^ Yeah I was actually discussing that with a friend recently. I think him and Paris found out the truth, and that is what sent her off the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    What hit me is that I saw a recent pic of Prince and yeah it looks like he's definitely Klein's biological son. His Twitter response to someone who told him he was a "Rowe-Klein" was something to the part of "blood may be thicker than water but it don't really matter at the end" (I forget what he said now but I know he said "covenant" or something). But yeah Paris probably did try to attempt suicide when she realized she wasn't her dad's biological daughter. It's sad to say but as much of a great dad MJ probably was (as his children have said time and time again since his death), I'm sure by the time they became the ages they are now and Michael was still living, I'm sure the question about their births would've come up. It makes sense.
    I was a king under your control...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TroubleMan84 For This Useful Post:

Takin' Over! (11-03-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    ^^^"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the womb."

If he meant what folks think he did (not a biological Jackson), it's a misquote. But he may have meant it as a dig at Debbie Rowe.

Yet Michael Jackson clearly felt Prince, Paris and Blanket being his biologically WAS highly important because he never stopped trying to convince people they were.

Fan revisionism with this too. Jacko trapped within another lie and gave the world more ammunition.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

Takin' Over! (11-03-2015),TroubleMan84 (10-27-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    Yet Michael Jackson clearly felt Prince, Paris and Blanket being his biologically WAS highly important because he never stopped trying to convince people they were.
    I'm pretty sure the only time he talked about the biological question was when Bashir or other interviews asked him. Not exactly shouting it to the world. Of course, a lie still.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by javik View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only time he talked about the biological question was when Bashir or other interviews asked him. Not exactly shouting it to the world. Of course, a lie still.
    Regardless, he certainly didn't have to answer the question. That he did tells you how important it was to him.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    ^^ Thanks PG... yeah MJ definitely flubbed up that. If he just said that "these are my kids no matter how they came out", I think it would've given them less fuel but of course, his answers to Bashir about them definitely raised some flags. Ugh, that Bashir interview agreement was one of the worst decisions of his life. SMH 1984 MJ wouldn't have dared...

But yeah I think Prince did mean it as a dig towards Debbie. The two aren't close... at all.
    I was a king under your control...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TroubleMan84 For This Useful Post:

PG13 (10-27-2015)