Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 701

Thread: 2015 Off The Wall re-release (UPDATE: confirmed for February '16)

  1. #521
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,900

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I won't buy and support this release. I'll record the documentary off tv.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

    BudzMJJ (02-02-2016),Nesboy43 (02-03-2016),PG13 (02-02-2016),SmoothGangsta (02-02-2016),TroubleMan84 (02-02-2016)

  3. #522
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Place with No Name... ;)
    Posts
    3,188

    Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    I like it. The chalk doesn't really harm anything - sort of a "what the hell?" kinda thing that could be easily disposed. Very simple, honorable of the original album. Nice job.

    The documentary has gotten some pretty good reviews from those at early screenings. Our expectations were pretty much met - there's a bit too much of contemporary contributors (most notably Kobe Bryant) and some tracks are faintly acknowledged (evidently Girlfriend and It's the Falling in Love get about 30-45 seconds each) - but there's apparently some great interview footage and performances.

    It's akin to Bad25 - well done but could have been better.

  4. #523
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,522

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I will be buing the bluray version as I do liek the packaging and wanna see the doc. I will also be drawing on mine cos **** it, not like it'll be worth anything in the future aye lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

    TommyVercetti (02-02-2016)

  6. #524
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,900

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad


  7. #525
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,582

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    I will be buing the bluray version as I do liek the packaging and wanna see the doc. I will also be drawing on mine cos **** it, not like it'll be worth anything in the future aye lol
    I may be crude and draw a penis
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

    BudzMJJ (02-03-2016)

  9. #526
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,900

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyVercetti View Post
    I may be crude and draw a penis
    Spike should sign that

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

    BudzMJJ (02-03-2016),TommyVercetti (02-03-2016)

  11. #527
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Happy Meal
    Posts
    4,687

    Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    That unboxing video's as lame as this whole project appears to be. But in the interests of saying at least something positive, I do like the old school blue-gradient Epic design they're using for the disc, although I think the original vinyl actually had an orange design.

    #MegaDweebMoment

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

    BudzMJJ (02-03-2016),TommyVercetti (02-03-2016)

  13. #528
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,582

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMcNuggets View Post
    That unboxing video's as lame as this whole project appears to be. But in the interests of saying at least something positive, I do like the old school blue-gradient Epic design they're using for the disc, although I think the original vinyl actually had an orange design.

    #MegaDweebMoment
    Yes, my original vinyl has the orange label. They should get it right... oh, wait...
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

  14. #529
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,522

    Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Yeah, original OTW is def the orange label on the vinyl. But I guess we can say they did try, bless em
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

  15. #530
    You're thinking of the UK pressing. Original US is blue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •