Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think the Future holds for the Michael Jackson Brand

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    They should just keep quiet until they announce Dangerous 25 next year... if that happens. Only this time, please no more remixes, the ones on Bad 25 were awful! A bonus disc of outtakes and demos, that would be enough. Obviously include a DVD. They should leave the posthumous albums for a while, there is stuff they could release on DVD/Blu-ray too. Seriously, there is not much stuff of Mike's on DVD when compared to other artists.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TommyVercetti For This Useful Post:

alexbism (07-07-2015),BudzMJJ (07-04-2015),ChickenMcNuggets (07-05-2015),sweetlovers1224 (07-05-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Perfect Dangerous 25 for me would be a 3 disc edition. 2 cds and a dvd and or blu ray. Disc one would obviously be the album remastered from the original mix, no brickwalling! Disc 2 would be outtakes and demos, including ones we have heard already, mastered to CD quality. The bluray would be all the videos in HD and a different, unedited but mastered to HD DWT concert. Perhaps Munich or Cologne. And maybe some studio footage if available. I would also like a deluxe edition that has a 3rd CD, this CD would be the original idea for the album, Ie the Bryan Loren tracks and others from those early sessions, arranged in the probably order they would have been in before the album changed direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

alexbism (07-07-2015),ChickenMcNuggets (07-05-2015),renstimpy1 (07-05-2015),sweetlovers1224 (07-05-2015),TommyVercetti (07-05-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    They should just stop the 25 thing all together. MJ set the bar low with Thriller 25, which was crap.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nesboy43 For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (07-05-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    ^^ I don't see why they should. What they need to do is not blow crazy money on advertising these 25th anniversary releases and just release them for the fans.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to renstimpy1 For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (07-06-2015),sweetlovers1224 (07-05-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Michael played Adrian Grant the whole song when he visited Michael in the studio circa 1990/91. Not a min - the whole thing.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    And of course, as we all know, Adrian Grant has never lied or embellished the truth slightly........ =D

But na I hear you, it is hard to get a real feel for a song from a minute. I just would not have compared it to The Man. I mean, yeah there is a guitar in there, but not in the same way. Its not leading the song for a start. I feel like Adrian made that comparison based solely on the fact that Michael uses the lyric "there's a man...." at least once during Man in Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Sony will undoubtedly lose money on Dangerous 25 regardless of what they do. It won't do well sales wise.

Best if they just gave us a few new songs on a second disc as per the plan with the 2001 reissue. No unnecessary tour DVD and no big promotion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

Still the King (07-05-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    I'm kinda bored of the whole '25' thing now. I know it's heresy in MJ fanbase terms to say it, but I'm sorta bored of MJ releases. Part of me wishes we don't get anything new that's all that interesting for, I dunno, 5-10 years. At least that'll hopefully teach some of the more self-entitled parts of the fanbase (nobody who's very active on here, AFAIK) to better appreciate the riches they've already got.

Although in true steaming contradictory-hypocrite stylee, I'm still gagging for any vaulted Jacksons stuff.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

alexbism (07-07-2015),Nesboy43 (07-11-2015)

I really want a Jacksons Brother album to be released...

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Flying cars and stuff.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DingBat For This Useful Post:

SmoothGangsta (07-06-2015),TommyVercetti (07-06-2015)