Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: Michael Jackson as DLC for Super Smash Bros.

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Quote Originally Posted by BudzMJJ View Post
    Really? People find that funny? Sounds like some pathetic 13yo loser trying to be funny over some really poor game mod in the hope of gaining some ignorant followers on his channel...... Guess you had to be there?............ =|
    I actually didn't watch the video with sound. But yes, the idea of Michael Jackson doing the Dodon Ray is pretty hilarious. There is no way he would have been a member of the Crane School.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Dragon Ball Z references are a complete miss with me man. I don't do anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

I have to say I found it pretty funny. Especially the "you're being ignorant." Cos it's such a defensive Michael thing to say.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Na. Found it to be very pathetic and kinda embarrassing tbh. Like, some basement dweller trying his damn hardest to be relevantly funny and just failing on every level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

it's good this topic!!!

Michael Jackson may appear in the new "smash bros" if we had many requests
    on this site: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us

it would be interesting to see Michael Jackson appear in the new game "Smash Bros." from Nintendo.
    Michael is also part of the history of video games!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkMJ For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (06-01-2015),sweetlovers1224 (05-31-2015)

I always thought MJ and N didnt do business, just Sega.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by LiberianBoy82 View Post
    I always thought MJ and N didnt do business, just Sega.
    Sega does business with Nintendo as they have done for its mascot, Sonic The Hedgehog.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (07-29-2015)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Sega have been releasing games on Nintendo platforms since as early as 2002. Now they even have exclusivity agreements as well.

Also people on an MJ fan board should know MJ was a fan of all video game companies, not just one.
    Last edited by Nesboy43; 07-29-2015 at 02:51 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nesboy43 For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (07-29-2015)

I know he was a fan of more than just Sega. Yes Sega publishes games for N systems but we are talking smash bros here. Maybe I should have worded my statement better. It was supposed to mean that generally N never had any intention to add MJ as a character in any of their games probably a lot to do with the accusations, and that it would be unlikely N would add MJ to SB roster. But MJ and Sega had a good relationship which I know you guys know that. And yeah I suppose Sega could release a game on N console with MJ as a character sometime.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    That's why it's printed in the title in letters that it's a RUMOR and not 100% true.