Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Star Wars

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    just finding this thread so I havent read back all 55 pages,

what are peoples thoughts on Star Ways Galaxy Edge Land that Disney are currently building in both Disneyland California and Walt Disney World Florida?

I visit Disneyland California every year in June so Iv been kinda keeping up with progress but not every tiny detail as I dont like spoliers. At the moment, there have been not official announcements of an opening date for either park.

However, on another forum, most people agree that Star Ways Galaxy Edge will open in Disneyland California in summer 2019 and in Walt Disney World Florida Autumn 2019.

I have booked a hotel in Anaheim for the end of June / start of July 2019. Most people on the other forum think that once the official opening is announced there will be a rush for hotels, so thats why I have booked now.

Its 50 / 50 right now whether Star Ways Galaxy Edge will be open when Im there in 2019. Crowds are predicted to be insane once it does open. At the moment my plan is if it is open just to go and have look. The 2 main rides will have huge demand in 2019, so I plan to not do the rides in 2019 but wait until things calm down and do the rides in 2020.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    i still haven't seen solo or the last jedi

thinking about it more i still haven't seen rogue one
    ^Solo was medicore and boring; while rogue1 was good, really good. It did entertain me much.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    The Last Jedi I did not mind, I do think some of the hate is over the top. Solo is a lot of fun.
    It's a traaaap! - Admiral Ackbar

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Episode IX: BB-8 seems to get a

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker

6. The Following User Says Thank You to POF For This Useful Post:

TommyVercetti (04-12-2019)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I honestly can't wait. Palpatine!!!! And seeing that Death Star.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    I think palpatine will be a video hologram or force vision. They're not actually bringing him back.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post
    ^Solo was medicore and boring; while rogue1 was good, really good. It did entertain me much.
    Rogue One was so boring I fell asleep. Haven't seen Solo.

Thinking on it, Star Wars franchise has really lost out and the Marvel franchise doesn't help Star Wars at all. IMO, Lucas ruined Star Wars a long time ago, so I don't really give a monkeys what Disney does.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    I don't mind Rogue One, but I don't find it as good as everyone else says. Solo is a lot of fun. The Force Awakens I still find entertaining even if it is playing it safe. I will say that I like The Last Jedi, sure some things could be done differently but I enjoyed it.

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    what are people s thoughts on Star Wars Galaxy Edge, now that opening date has been announced?

For those who havent kept up

Disneyland California May 31 is opening day
    From May 31 to June 23 there will be limited access
    People will need a free reservation to enter Star Wars Galaxys Edge Land
    Any who who is staying at one of the 3 Disney hotels, Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel, Grand Californian Hotel will have a guaranteed reservation
    For those not staying at one of Disneys hotels, they will still need a reservation but the reservation system has not been announced.
    Only 1 ride , Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run will be open from May 31
    The second ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will open later in the year

As of 19 April, the following is still unknown
    How the reservation system will work for the Disney Hotel guests
    How the reservation system will work for off site guests
    What will happen after June 23