Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently "Loving You" will be the next single in August

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous

Apparently "Loving You" will be the next single in August

Just a word to you MJ fans, according to Kevin Hughes (I think that's his name), the next single Epic will release off Xscape is "Loving You". The date: August 11th.

You'd think they release it now since Love Never Felt So Good is no longer updated on the radio charts. Also, don't see how this song will go well with the public.

Similar timeline to how "Michael" was released and how "Hollywood Tonight" followed "Hold My Hand" after four months. This seems to be released well over four months after "Love Never Felt So Good".
    I was a king under your control...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TroubleMan84 For This Useful Post:

PG13 (06-30-2014)

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    It might just be my favourite song on the album, but if they were releasing it as a single, it should have happened months ago with a decent video. Repeating the same mistake that was made with 'Michael', surely.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

TroubleMan84 (06-30-2014)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Weird. And people thought the promotion would get better..Just seems like a repeat of the last album to me. I really can't comprehend why they'd wait four months to put out a new single and have that single not be one of the dance records, which would be catchy and do some good on the radio, like Chicago, or APWNN. I mean, we'll see what type of impact "Loving You" has, but while I like it, I don't see it being much of a hit record.
    You inspired me to dream big. You taught me to love unconditionally. You taught me to do unto others, what thou does to self. And most of all you taught me not judge until the truth sets on free. And because of it all...I Love You, Michael. And I always will.

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Pfft, the updated version isn't gonna do well on the charts and i cant stand it either. Honestly, I can't see ANY single doing very well now buzz has massively faded. I never once thought they'd up the promotion. You can't treat posthumous releases like lifetime releases with a string of videos, etc. The public will become cynical very quickly.

LNFSG will remain the best charting single and largely thanks to Timberlake.
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

alexbism (06-30-2014),TroubleMan84 (07-01-2014)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Should have gone with 2010 version of BG or original APWNN. Im meh over Loving You

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Pop View Post
    Should have gone with 2010 version of BG or original APWNN. Im meh over Loving You
    Even the original?
    There's only one Thriller and I ain't talkin' 'bout thee album...

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    The original is ok. I just don't think either version will do well

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible
    I think it's too late to release a single...I wanted Chicago or APWNN but it's too late. They're really bad at choosing singles and when they come out.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    APWNN would tank commercially if they issued the original. The reproduction...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (07-02-2014),renstimpy1 (08-04-2014)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Why would they issue the original though? It's pretty obvious they'd release the reproduction like they've done with everything else.
    You inspired me to dream big. You taught me to love unconditionally. You taught me to do unto others, what thou does to self. And most of all you taught me not judge until the truth sets on free. And because of it all...I Love You, Michael. And I always will.