Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Hey everyone! Amazing to see this forum has returned, I used to post now and then waay back in 2008. I've just read through all the introductions and recognise some people's usernames! I always loved the discussions and debates that took place. There's no other MJ forum out there like this one! I cant actually remember my old username, but my name is Leah, I'm 23 years old, and currently living in the UK.

I've been a fan of Michael since I can remember, he has been a constant companion in my life, and his music continues to influence me in so many ways.

I am determined not to be a lurker, and actually post more frequently and make some new friends!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tiny_dancer For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (11-08-2012),krystikel (11-02-2012),LaughNotes (12-29-2012),Moon_Walk (11-02-2012),PG13 (11-03-2012),sabe (11-06-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Hey !
    My name Is Alexander, i'm 16 and I live in France, been a fan since 2007 and was a member of MaxJax since 2010 , until it was down. Didn't know it was re-opened until yesterday, glad to have this awesome forum back !

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexbism For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (11-08-2012),krystikel (11-08-2012),PG13 (11-09-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Welcome to newly returned names/faces and to new members also!

Check out many areas of the forum - some are still being added to as/when we can since we do this in our spare time!
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

Hey everybody! It's Amanda a.k.a. Duckiegrl, I was a member of Max Jax since 2008 and it's awesome that this forum is here! It's great to be back!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duckiegrl For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (11-17-2012),Killer Queen (11-26-2012),krystikel (11-26-2012),LaughNotes (12-29-2012),PG13 (11-26-2012),xHumanNaturex (11-28-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    ^^^Yep, I certainly remember you, so welcome back to MaxJax:HC! Hope to see you post more often!
    "Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even concieve of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even that. How many times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." - Brandon Lee

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

Duckiegrl (11-27-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Invincible

Cool

Already started posting, but what up? I was actually here on the original MaxJax as "Captain EŘ" (yes, you are reading that last letter right). You probably don't remember me, since I didn't post that much.
    Last edited by Macho_Bravado; 11-27-2012 at 12:18 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macho_Bravado For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (11-27-2012),Duckiegrl (11-27-2012),PG13 (12-04-2012),xHumanNaturex (11-28-2012)

12. Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    Welcome to newly returned names/faces and to new members also!

Check out many areas of the forum - some are still being added to as/when we can since we do this in our spare time!
    I seriously thought MaxJax would be just a distant memory of my internet forum days! I was thinking about it today and just did a random search on Google to read the goodbye letter on the old site (lol, sad, I know) and found this! I'm so glad its back.. I was really active during 2008 - 2009 but then in 2010 - till it shut down I was hardly there!

Anyways, whether any of you guys remember me or not, its good to be back!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xHumanNaturex For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (11-28-2012),Duckiegrl (11-29-2012),krystikel (11-28-2012),Moon_Walk (12-03-2012),PG13 (12-04-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Hey everyone.

I'm an old member of MaxJax I had joined in 2008 or 2009 I think :S I'm not sure. I joined when Club Michael Jackson shut down, so I'm one of those many people who had migrated to MaxJax from there. My username was previously MjsMyLife but its now Bliss (cause its easier to type lol)
    Its great seeing a lot of old members on here. You guys probably don't remember me cause I was a 'quiet' member lol but I'm glad to have joined again cause I have been on another forum but I never felt "home" there. MaxJax is home to me and I had met people here I'll never ever be able to forget so I have lots of memories here! I wish I had taken screenshots of my old profile lol Anyway, sorry for the long intro, Glad to be back
    Last edited by Bliss; 12-04-2012 at 11:33 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bliss For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (12-04-2012),krystikel (12-04-2012),PG13 (12-04-2012),xHumanNaturex (12-04-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by Macho_Bravado View Post
    Already started posting, but what up? I was actually here on the original MaxJax as "Captain EŘ" (yes, you are reading that last letter right). You probably don't remember me, since I didn't post that much.
    Ah yes...I sure do remember you! Your username was too close to one of our former mods (Captain EO), so I asked you if it could be changed a bit! Good to know who you are now from the old place!

Quote Originally Posted by xHumanNaturex View Post
    I seriously thought MaxJax would be just a distant memory of my internet forum days! I was thinking about it today and just did a random search on Google to read the goodbye letter on the old site (lol, sad, I know) and found this! I'm so glad its back.. I was really active during 2008 - 2009 but then in 2010 - till it shut down I was hardly there!

Anyways, whether any of you guys remember me or not, its good to be back!
    I remember you also - never mind the pile of nonsense in that 'goodbye' crap though! Good to see you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    Hey everyone.

I'm an old member of MaxJax I had joined in 2008 or 2009 I think :S I'm not sure. I joined when Club Michael Jackson shut down, so I'm one of those many people who had migrated to MaxJax from there. My username was previously MjsMyLife but its now Bliss (cause its easier to type lol)
    Its great seeing a lot of old members on here. You guys probably don't remember me cause I was a 'quiet' member lol but I'm glad to have joined again cause I have been on another forum but I never felt "home" there. MaxJax is home to me and I had met people here I'll never ever be able to forget so I have lots of memories here! I wish I had taken screenshots of my old profile lol Anyway, sorry for the long intro, Glad to be back
    Yes, yes...you're another name I remember also! Hell, everyone would probably be amazed to know how many I do remember! LOL!

Good to see you again...and yes, MaxJax:HIStory Continues!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PG13 For This Useful Post:

Bliss (12-04-2012),xHumanNaturex (12-04-2012)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    Yes, yes...you're another name I remember also! Hell, everyone would probably be amazed to know how many I do remember! LOL!

Good to see you again...and yes, MaxJax:HIStory Continues!
    Was this your username on the old MaxJax? Cause I feel like I remember you, but then this username is new to me. Are you "Pompous Git" by any chance?