Thread: For Sale......... =(

Favorite
    Album
    Bad

For Sale......... =(

So, it is with a great sadness and serious financial woes that I have come to the difficult decision to sell some items from my MJ collection. Now, I know what things are worth so felt this would be the best place to get the right price. I will be posting items I am "willing" to part with. But if there is anything anyone can think of they really want, please post here and I will check for it.

As stated, this is a last option, and therefore may change if money sorts itself out as I REALLY do not want to sell anything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    That's sad to hear, Budz. I know you did mention in another thread about having been unemployed for a while.

Although I'm not cash-strapped exactly, I've spent a decent amount of cash on MJ stuff lately and do need to put a lot aside for other things, so I'm not sure whether I'd be able to buy anything - but hopefully your stuff will find a good home among the members here if your situation doesn't improve.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-17-2014)

Sorry to hear about that.

You wouldn't happen to have the official Dangerous T Shirt that I've been extensively searching for for the last 4 years. Its black and has the artwork all over the back and front of the shirt.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moon_Walk For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-26-2014)

Ah geez, it's awful to hear that man. Times are so hard now for so many people. It's a sad sign of the times when a fan has to sell their beloved collection. I hope things work out for you and when your back in the money you can regain your collection. Keep your head up fellah and stay positive.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBrightside For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-26-2014)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Hey man I am so sorry to hear that you are at this point and I wish you the best. I know this must be a very difficult thing to do. I know if I had to sell things that Michael Jackson items would be some of the last things to go. Just know that if you sell to other MJ fans you know the items are going to a good home. I wish you the best. Michael's music is forever, keep one CD of each album or download my vinyl rips. Regardless of having the physical items, know that the music will always be with you.

It would benefit you maybe to take some photos or have a list on here. I'm not sure how extensive your collection is though. One thing I have been looking for specifically is the Stranger In Moscow 12" with the picture (not the blank white jacket promo version). I am looking for quite a bit of Dangerous and HIStory singles with the picture sleeves.

if you have something interesting like, original copies, CD singles, etc

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billyjeanplxiv For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-26-2014)

Things happen.. sorry to hear that buddy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Useful Post:

BudzMJJ (02-26-2014)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Walk View Post
    Sorry to hear about that.

You wouldn't happen to have the official Dangerous T Shirt that I've been extensively searching for for the last 4 years. Its black and has the artwork all over the back and front of the shirt.
    If you mean the album cover one that was sold at the exhibition, then yeah, I have that. But is is one of my fave shirts and thus pretty well worn.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyjeanplxiv View Post
    if you have something interesting like, original copies, CD singles, etc
    Lost most of my CD singles in a similar situation years ago. May have some original vinyl releases. I'd have to do some research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!