Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess it's over then =(

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    They should have really rolled out the red carpet for Bad25. It should have included demos of the actual album tracks like the early version of APOM, 12"s and 10 unreleased tracks. Spike Lee's documentary should have been included also. I was happy enough with the box set but the campaign could have been better. By Christmas of 2012 they had lost interest. Would have loved the Bad era Pepsi adds as a bonus on the Wembley dvd and all the Bad short films remastered on another disc.
    I second this. Let's not forget that Matt Forger pointed out that a Pepsi-themed version of Price of Fame exists. Why it wasn't used for Pepsi TV ads, I'll never understand.

As far as the unreleased tunes goes, I'm still happy with the six that we got, although I'd be lying if I said that I'm not dying to hear Hot Fever, Pyramid Girl or the solo recording of I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Keep the brand-new tunes in the vault, I think. Demos/early recordings? The more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by PG13 View Post
    The press release did state demos of the original tracks would be included.

Just saying...
    It did, it did. And they did keep their promise in a way by throwing in Al Capone, but still. I feel like the estate should simply have said, "The release will include a number of previously unreleased tracks and demo recordings." Not too detailed, and just ambiguous enough. They dug their own grave with the announcement, if anything.

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    HOT FEVER!!! Oh how I yearn to hear that demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!