Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126

Thread: Michael's Unreleased Music

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    What's the deal with unreleased music from Off The Wall? Is there not much of it, or is it just unknown?

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    ^ Presumably not much of it, given that Michael was so busy touring during the OTW recording period compared to other times in his life? I'd also imagine that anything that *did* get recorded in demo form is rather blurred with the material destined for Destiny/Triumph.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChickenMcNuggets For This Useful Post:

sweetlovers1224 (02-17-2019),Vega (02-16-2019)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Does anyone know if innocent man is recorded, and if so is it only a chorus?
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    @AlwaysThere Let’s get back to business bro! Lol

Favorite
    Album
    Dangerous
    At this juncture the only remaining interest I have in any unreleased songs coming out is Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me and Man in Black. Whether the Estate gets their sh*t together to release those songs or they get leaked finally I just want to hear them. Just knowing those songs are so coveted among fans and the fact they've never leaked especially in the massive spouts of leaks that have occurred since Michael's death in 2009 is the biggest travesty as an MJ fan. I don't get why we can crowdfund for Dangerous Tour concerts but not do the same for one or both of these songs since they're the two most mysterious songs in MJ's catalog since we don't have snippets anything longer than two minutes (more for CGYW than MIB thanks to DingBat's show).

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlovers1224 View Post
    At this juncture the only remaining interest I have in any unreleased songs coming out is Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me and Man in Black. Whether the Estate gets their sh*t together to release those songs or they get leaked finally I just want to hear them. Just knowing those songs are so coveted among fans and the fact they've never leaked especially in the massive spouts of leaks that have occurred since Michael's death in 2009 is the biggest travesty as an MJ fan. I don't get why we can crowdfund for Dangerous Tour concerts but not do the same for one or both of these songs since they're the two most mysterious songs in MJ's catalog since we don't have snippets anything longer than two minutes (more for CGYW than MIB thanks to DingBat's show).
    Man In Black has leaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!