View Poll Results: State of Shock: Mick or Freddie?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mick Jagger

3 20.00%
  • Freddie Mercury

12 80.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State Of Shock: Mick or Freddie?

Quote Originally Posted by POF View Post
    Just noticed that this old post of yours is way easier to read than your current ones, for which the usage of glasses is highly recommend to avoid any headache.

Donít worry, POF. I have increased the size of the font Iím using, so, it should be easier to read.
    Last edited by DDFF22552255; 10-04-2016 at 07:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DDFF22552255 For This Useful Post:

POF (10-02-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Mr Freddie Mercury all the way..Freddie's vocals (IMHO) crush MJs in both their duets..Freddie in my belief probably had the best(male) voice in POP/Rock music..Just deeper, more power and thrust if you will than anyone I can think of off hand
    Danielle
    ETA: Wanted to Mention I am a huge fan of the stones but Micks voice is eh, not the best, but I would def go and see them perform if they came anywhere near me..Mick has a rockers voice, be he does not hold a Candle to Freddie. When Queen did that live AID they were hands down the best 15 mins of the whole show. Freddie's love of showmanship indeed, rivaled MJ, but in a much different way of course.

While Mick is still touring,it does show that even when you are pushing past 70 you can still do it. I have read Mick runs 12 miles a day, with a trainer,prepping for a show as it has been said that is how much ground he covers in his shows (crazy but impressive for an old man..If Michael had half the fitness of Mick< he sure could of done small tours..Just not anything with the level of grander that he might have wanted to.
    Danielle
    Last edited by Danileevan; 04-25-2017 at 05:40 AM.
    "Take my message to your brother and tell em twice"

"Dancing the Dream"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danileevan For This Useful Post:

Killer Queen (04-24-2017),POF (04-24-2017),SmoothGangsta (04-24-2017)