Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Your recent MJ purchases

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMcNuggets View Post
    ^ What type? I could do with buying one soon. I'd love to get a USB turntable, but they seem to have a reputation for destroying the records they play?
    Pretty much what budz said. I'd have a look online, there's quite a few articles like this one http://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/be...get-turntables that can help you pick the best in your price range. Is always look at the features though, some cheaper models don't come with the ability to change the cartridge or head shell, so if that kind of thing matters to you I'd always read reviews and look at features.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

alexbism (11-02-2016),BudzMJJ (10-03-2016),ChickenMcNuggets (10-02-2016),hschherb (05-19-2017),iekobringius (10-02-2016),sweetlovers1224 (12-27-2017)

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    Also, I got this one, I realise you asked and I didn't respond https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Techn.../dp/B017OT4P0U
    Girl I wanna groooooove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

ChickenMcNuggets (10-03-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGangsta View Post
    Also, I got this one, I realise you asked and I didn't respond https://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Techn.../dp/B017OT4P0U
    Very nice. I saw the record player I want in a film I saw recently. In fact, I would dare say the record playing was by far the best thing I saw in said film. It was the new Mechanic movie, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson
    How you gonna talk about the birds and the bees, when you met your own wife when she was only fourteen? Then you made one daughter; she (ah!) came to me. I took her to my Neverland Ranch to Hee-Hee!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudzMJJ For This Useful Post:

hschherb (05-19-2017),SmoothGangsta (10-03-2016)

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Got myself some more Jacksons vinyl lately, including the Jermaine Jackson 'Motown Superstar Series' (yeah, I know) compilation and the "2300 Jackson Street" 12" that has "Keep Her" and "When I Look At You" on it.

Any good **** I should buy

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Picked up the Walk Right Now, Thriller and Billie Jean 7"s and Can You Feel It and Say Say Say 12"s.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Any good **** I should buy
    No.

Favorite
    Album
    HIStory
    The HIStory In-Store Promo CD I got has had the booklet replaced at some point. As it has the apology printed on it. Not really a bother for me as I open things and use them as soon as I get them, but I'm sure it would affect the value not having the original booklet. This is what POF was trying to say earlier and I misunderstood.
    Last edited by SmoothGangsta; 02-06-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    Girl I wanna groooooove

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Got the 12"s for DSTYGE and TWYMMF, plus the 7" for That's What You Get For Being Polite.

Favorite
    Album
    Off The Wall
    Picked up the 12" for Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me".

Favorite
    Album
    Bad
    Well decking out my home gym weights, cardio and(dance floor) with some motivational stuff. So some Michael 70s-80s onstage mint condition posters(some advertising for the Bad tour in Europe.) (yeah got some Arnold and Steve Reeves pics,Hines, Sammy, Astaire,Kelly and Baryshnikov pics(each mid flight or in a pose,) Michael pics are large and he is either twirling or on his toes or grabbing his stuffall on stage, nothing of a planned pro shoot though. But yeah like 15 posters/or canvas of Michael dancing. Only up to the 80s though (yes I am stuck there, shoot me

I am way to old to have MJ posters in my bedroom but I figure a home gym/dance room, is alright I think. RIGHT?
    And for my B day my little bro got me a life size black(no not michael black, but just all black as in a profile with no color) MJ on is toes sticker I think(did not get here yet) for the gym/dance room too.
    Danielle
    Last edited by Danileevan; 04-24-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    "Take my message to your brother and tell em twice"

"Dancing the Dream"