PDA

View Full Version : MaxJax News Team

krystikel
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Apologies for our delay in making an 'official' announcement for our newly created News Team. As many of you know, we previously had a Reporter on the old MaxJax but that position, as it was, was no longer needed following Michael's death. Before the sudden closure of the prior board we had been discussing ways of bringing back the position, and although it took us some time to get things moving we are happy to announce that the Reporter spot is officially back!

While we do hope to eventually have several members on the News Team, we are getting things rolling with just one Reporter. We are very happy that Tom, aka This Is It, accepted the position so please join us in (belatedly!) welcoming him to the Team! :D

Our Reporters will be responsible for posting any news they find about or related to Michael. This could be general news, tabloids, Estate news... any news that isn't already posted - even really old news! Reporters will also be able to do some light moderating (such as merging/moving threads, deleting duplicate threads, and editing posts/threads/polls) in the main news forums (Bad 25, Another Day, Anything For News) so feel free to let them know if something needs attention. You can also contact any of the other Team members since we will remain lightly involved in the news reporting aspect as well.

We would love for you, our regular members, to continue posting any news that you come across. The Team isn't going to find everything that is out there so if you see something that is not already posted please feel free to add it. The more we have, the better! We definitely appreciate everyone's help. :)

This Is It
10-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Cheers Barb! I'm really please to be on board.

PG13
10-22-2012, 07:00 PM
^^^Good man...so, let's go and find, make and write HIStory! :cool:

This Is It
10-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome, all. I'm off on holiday for the next week and a half, so I'd appreciate anyone posting news on my behalf. :)