PDA

View Full Version : New section added!! - Mission Control

MaxJax: HC Team
06-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone,

We're excited to announce that we have launched a new section of MaxJax: HC called Mission Control (aka MC)!

Although MC is currently not very full, we plan on building it up with content that we hope our members will enjoy reading. The material included there will range from custom articles written by team members (and hopefully some of our regular members!) to information/press releases from the Estate, a detailed discography of Michael's work to the HIStory of his career, and everything in between. As time goes on we hope to add even more sections.

We want our members to be involved in MC, so please use the Remember The Time (http://historycontinues.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-Remember-The-Time) area located in the HIStorical Vault in the main forum. Submit articles that can be added to MC as well as suggest ideas you may have to help the section become the best it can be. We want to hear what you have to offer!

Along with being able to help MC grow, we want to make sure you have the opportunity to discuss the items published there as well. Watch for threads in the forum that are designated for these discussions.

Thank you for being a part of our community and we hope you'll enjoy the new section!

The MaxJax: HC Team

razza1987
06-19-2012, 04:25 AM
Where is it? Or is it not viewable yet?

This Is It
06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Articles were always my favourite part of MaxJax, so this is good news. Thanks all. :)

PG13
06-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Mission Control will appear on the bar at the too next to the Forum tab. I think it goes live at midnight tonight USA time, so look out for it!

The first article will be a four part series running from 19th to 22nd June to mark the 25th anniversary of Fred Astaire's passing. :)

Minimj
06-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Since starting university this year, I've got into the habit of writing essays now for 'Performing Arts'. Wouldn't mind writing a few essays/articles on Michael.. with the information I have collected over the years via people who have worked with Michael, magazines and even Gary from this board, which I am grateful for! :)

PG13
07-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Another serialised BAD25 article will be available in Mission Control in the next week or so! :)

Look out for new additions!