PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to MaxJax: HIStory Continues!

MaxJax: HC Team
06-01-2012, 01:49 AM
The original MaxJax was abruptly shut down on 20th January, and it was done solely by Greg Spinks. It is unfortunate that no thought was given to the forum members to allow them time to save their contacts, photos and varied posts. This was completely out of the hands of the remaining Founders and Moderators. Needless to say, we no longer have contact or associations with him of any kind and our respective paths have now gone in different directions. Despite this, we wish him the best and we each keep fond memories of the time that we shared with him on MaxJax.

"Don't waste your time on the past, it's time you look to the future..."

We could go into the specifics of what actually happened, but we don't believe it would change anything at all. Nothing good or productive can come from this, so we are just going to keep moving ahead towards our new future!

"It's time you open up, have some faith..."

MaxJax: HIStory Continues is a continuation of the old, but also a renewed focus on the future. In the spirit of enthusiasm for the future, we welcome both the old and the new members to HIStory Continues!

While we do have a database backup of the old board, we decided that a clean start for everyone and everything would be the best way to go. This board is brand new - members will go through the registration process and threads will be created as we go. We have kept most of the MaxJax forum names and some forum icons have been specially created while others are slightly different to the old versions. In addition, we have also made several small changes such as the customised user reputation titles which are more 'Michaelised'. A new forum logo has also been specially created for the new forum. Since we are starting new, the layout and designs may change slightly over time as we settle in to our new home - so don't be surprised if you notice something different at times!

"You gotta know you've got to stand strong!"

As always, our aim is to promote honest, expressive discussion on all aspects of Michael Jackson's life and career.

A special mention has to go to Krystikel who made HIStory Continues happen as well as to Chris Cadman and other dear friends for their support in our endeavours to create the forum once again.

As Michael once said, "HIStory Begins with YOU!"

In anticipation of the future,

MaxJax: HC Team

tidus72000
06-01-2012, 03:23 AM
Welcome back people.....happy you are back....i wish it will be even better and bigger than before :D

mack86
06-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Can't believe were back! I'm really excited about it, thanks to all involved/web designers who made it possible

thank you!

MJfan1983
06-02-2012, 04:15 AM
I give thanks to member "Kriminal" from the old MaxJax forum for letting me know about this! I have also let another member I am in touch with know about this new forum as well, I hope she'll be joining us soon! :)

I had a feeling this forum would be back, which was why I wasn't too disappointed to see it go - because something in me told me the forum would be back soon - and I was right. I know MJ is no longer here with us, but we can still celebrate and appreciate his legacy and future releases of MJ-related material. THANK YOU to all who made this new site possible! I do think MJ would be proud and he would deeply appreciate it that his fans still care.

He may be gone but good-bye is never forever. :)

Billyjeanplxiv
06-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Welcome Back

Dangerousgirl
06-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I was not and member of the old forum but I heard what happened and its a shame nobody had the chance to save anything from it.

dewey
06-02-2012, 09:06 PM
I heard (or rather, read) about the new MaxJax on MJJC, so...I'm here because I absolutely adore Michael and love meeting fans from all over the world and well, I'm addicted to MJ forums. :redface1:

beluga2805
06-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Before I start posting here at this brand new forum, I wanted to drop in this thread and say WELCOME BACK, MAXJAX!!

Long time no see to good old MaxJaxers, and nice to meet you to new members :)

Different Kind Of Lady
06-03-2012, 07:37 AM
I guess I should say hi too! I'm Marni, incognito ;) Really, I just wanted a "different" username this time round :)

the one.
06-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I haven't been very active on any MJ forum lately, really, but I used to be a member on the old MaxJax and since Reeta told about this new one I had to register of course. Feels good to be back :)

ChrissyLuvsMJ
06-03-2012, 10:57 PM
OMG!! :excited: I missed you guys so much!! It feels good to be back MJFam! :) <3

PG13
06-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the support, guys! It means a lot to the team here.

We have a lot still to do for the site, but rest assured we will be bringing you a few things over the coming weeks and months. There's still a lot for us to share with you all and we hope word continues to spread about what we're doing here for everyone! :)

Tapioca Beat
06-04-2012, 08:02 AM
I am so happy to have found maxjax again! :th_smiliy-rockon:
I missed you guys such as I never missed a forum before!
Thanks for being in the online again!:clap::thumbup1:

This Is It
06-04-2012, 03:21 PM
I've been out of the loop for months, so am delighted to be back, in terms of this forum and the whole Bad 25 release.

I only heard about this when browsing MJJC randomly, so let's build up the best Michael site online once again.

ChickenMcNuggets
06-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Wowzer, I see you're already posting away, This Is It. Welcome back. :D

Whilst trying not to sound too corny, the same gratitude goes to the rest of you - too many people to name, but I've been making good use of the 'Thank You' button, lol.

Anyway, let's have some fun.

This Is It
06-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Cheers Gav. So pleased that we've got somewhere to reconvene again.

PG13
06-04-2012, 03:54 PM
It IS really good to see some very familiar folks once again! Onwards and upwards!

This Is It
06-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Likewise Gary. :yes:

ismail
06-04-2012, 04:58 PM
IT FEELS SO GOOD AGAIN...!!

sabe
06-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Even if i joined MaxJax last november, i'm really happy you built again this peaceful place. Thank you for your hard work !

Nesboy43
06-06-2012, 07:09 AM
There's absolutely no forum out there like Max Jax was, this group of people is incredible. Great to see all these people who used to post on the forum all the time, hopefully some of you remember me. Thank you guys for creating a new site after Max Jax was closed.

maviefly
06-06-2012, 01:33 PM
It's so good you are back! Thank you for your work and effort for this board, I've been missing you much :)

if.it.aint.broke.break.it
06-07-2012, 10:20 AM
It's great to see the site back and running - well done on getting it going again so quickly.

Moon_Walk
06-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Great to be back! Theirs great discussions you get from the Maximum Jackson Board that you simply can't find in any other MJ Fan Community!

Great to be back!

BADboy21
06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
I knew checking twitter often enough would pay off glad your back guys remember me?

Killer Queen
06-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I knew checking twitter often enough would pay off glad your back guys remember me?

Nope. *thinks to self* Nope, still don't remember you.

Aaah, just kidding. How could we forget you and your awe-inspiring threads on old Jax? ;)

BADboy21
06-08-2012, 12:19 AM
awe inspiring ROFL

Killer Queen
06-08-2012, 01:41 AM
awe inspiring ROFL
Yes, my jaw used to literally drop to the floor every time you posted. Haha.

Moonwalker3000
06-08-2012, 01:50 AM
I'm really glad to see fans happy to see somewhat of a return of the old MaxJax. I knew there was a reason for fan forums to still exist... even if I am no longer as engaged as I used to be. They're here to share ideas, discuss in depth, help each other out and, probably most importantly: make friendships. Upwards and onwards! :)

BADboy21
06-08-2012, 03:52 AM
Yes, my jaw used to literally drop to the floor every time you posted. Haha.

Glad to know i gave it such a work out at any rate good to be back love you all

if.it.aint.broke.break.it
06-08-2012, 04:26 PM
^ I missed you and your wonderful posts. You were a valued member and a lot of people thought that. So welcome back - good to have you back.

AlwaysThere
06-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Welcome back MaxJax! DJ_MJackson_1958 here. Without a doubt the BEST Michael Jackson forum. Hope we can get all the old members back! :)

StarlightSky
06-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi,

I just happened to look at the Twitter page today and found the link for here. I'd even forgotten my username and had to look it up. I need to have a look round here. :)

MJJ Whosbad
06-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Hi there!! Im so glad that MaxJax is finally back. OMJ, it feels so good to be here again. I really had doubts whether it would be possible to create such a wonderful forum again. Thanks a lot for the great work you put into it, dear mods!! :huggle:
Looking forward to many years together with the fellow MaxJaxers!! :thumbup1:

razza1987
06-12-2012, 02:16 PM
I am so happy to see you guys back. You in my opinion always had the best Michael Jackson forum online. Everyone on your forum could express how they felt without fear of being judged or deleted from here. You were always willing to accept if people had constructive criticism about the forum too.

Max Jax was the very first forum that I ever joined. Every forum since has been hard to match up to in my eyes and none have.

It's so great to have you back

Moonwalker3000
06-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the new forum, everyone! :D

ismail
06-15-2012, 04:48 PM
The Icon pictures for each sub forums are superb. Appreciate the good work.

Becky
06-16-2012, 11:28 PM
It's fantastic to see the greatest online MJ community return :) The site is looking great. Big thank you to all the Founders/Mods who made this possible. Long live MaxJax HC.

smile
07-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Welcome back MaxJax! :heartbeat:
I am so glad about the new forum!
I wish success to all!

Bagieta93
07-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Hello all MJ fans!
I am so glad about the new forum too!
This is it :)

Matt
07-24-2012, 12:09 AM
A little late back to the party but nice to see Maxjax back once again. Tried moving across to MJJC in the meantime but could not figure out their convoluted forum/subforum layout so just stayed off boards until I noticed this place was open :).

(was Matteh on the old boards, decided to go for my actual name this time round ;D)

PG13
07-24-2012, 12:15 AM
^^^Good to see you back here, Matt! I sure do remember your old username 'Matteh'! :)

*Butterfly*
08-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Glad you guys are back and everything looks great, I missed it a little.:)

Agent M
10-20-2012, 05:15 AM
In 'BOTDF,' Michael laments "If you could only erase the past." While it may impossible to "erase," you can put the past behind you which I believe Michael did when breaches appeared but were healed in his relationships with John Branca and Frank Dileo among others.

This is the pattern I will strive to follow as I pledge to offer my best so "this place could be much brighter than tomorrow" or yesterday.

Garden
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Glad we are back! Thanks so much and thanks to the one who invited me!

jibrail
03-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Sabe thank you for invited me in this amazing forum :scream:

jb934
05-27-2013, 02:33 PM
i dont know if this is good section,my name is jean baptiste,im fan of michael since 2001 and i have get much thing of him since 11 years.

tcthegreat
09-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Hi, so far this is the best MJ fan site I've seen. Been a fan since the J5 days. I hope I can contribute with knowledge etc.
I work in a studio and I've also been a professional dj/remixer since 1992. :D

austin128
09-30-2013, 06:34 AM
Hi, so far this is the best MJ fan site I've seen. Been a fan since the J5 days. I hope I can contribute with knowledge etc.
I work in a studio and I've also been a professional dj/remixer since 1992. :D

Awesome! Nice to have you :)

ChickenMcNuggets
09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Welcome on board, tcthegreat. :)

rabbit8
11-11-2013, 01:58 PM
hello how are you,im fan of michael since long time and i hope you will be accept me,thanks.